365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garmin Forerunner 305 Shitting Out

+8
Nick Morris
mul21
Jerry
Chris M
Mark B
mountandog
T Miller
Mike MacLellan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Garmin Forerunner 305 Shitting Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Garmin Forerunner 305 Shitting Out

Post  mul21 Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Mike MacLellan wrote:Well, here's where it ends:

Dear Mike MacLellan,
Thank you for contacting Garmin International. I apologize but if this is the case then the device would need to be brought in for repair. How long have you had the device? If it has been over a year there could be a fee of 79.00 for the repair. Since emailing and faxing are not secure we would ask that you call in for the repair order. Please let us know.

Nope. Sorry, Garmin.

I think you'd have much better luck if you talked to a real person.
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Garmin Forerunner 305 Shitting Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Garmin Forerunner 305 Shitting Out

Post  Mike MacLellan Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm

mul21 wrote:

Dear Mike MacLellan,
Thank you for contacting Garmin International. I apologize but if this is the case then the device would need to be brought in for repair. How long have you had the device? If it has been over a year there could be a fee of 79.00 for the repair. Since emailing and faxing are not secure we would ask that you call in for the repair order. Please let us know.

Nope. Sorry, Garmin.

I think you'd have much better luck if you talked to a real person.

You're probably right. Laziness begets poor results. I'll consider my options (have a birthday coming up soon anyway) and maybe call next week.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Coleman Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 am

Dear Mike MacLellan,

Nope. Sorry, Garmin.
If you get a completely refurbished 305 for $79.00, which I think you do, you've got yourself a bargain.
Chris Coleman
Chris Coleman
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Update:

It's my computer. Just had a chance to use my girlfriend's and it worked out perfectly. Sigh.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2