365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Half Marathon Bib Available

4 posters

Go down

Chicago Half Marathon Bib Available Empty Chicago Half Marathon Bib Available

Post  Nick Morris Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 pm

I have a friend that is looking to sell her bib for the Chicago Half Marathon on Sunday, July 22nd. She unfortunately is unable to run the race. She is looking to get $90 for it ($120 value). Please let me know if you are interested and I can get you her information.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Chicago Half Marathon Bib Available Empty Re: Chicago Half Marathon Bib Available

Post  fostever Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 am

Nick Morris wrote:I have a friend that is looking to sell her bib for the Chicago Half Marathon on Sunday, July 22nd. She unfortunately is unable to run the race. She is looking to get $90 for it ($120 value). Please let me know if you are interested and I can get you her information.
Naughty, naughty! It's $120 now, geez. I always get the e-mail to get in for $40, a year ahead of time, but when I check the quota for that price it is filled immediately, then it's $60. Sign up early. Ran it twice and the concrete on the drive beats my legs up too much that close to the marathon.
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Chicago Half Marathon Bib Available Empty Re: Chicago Half Marathon Bib Available

Post  Julie Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:31 am

Wow that's almost 10 dollars/mile!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 am

Julie wrote:Wow that's almost 10 dollars/mile!

Yet, people pay it... Shocked
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Nick Morris wrote:

That is why one should drink more Gatorade instead of water in aid stations. Basketball
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Jerry wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

That is why one should drink more Gatorade instead of water in aid stations. Basketball

That would definitely get us more porta potty time.

I don't care if someone wants to pay that much, I won't do it but good for them, I guess. There are still good marathons closer to 60-80 dollars and I just have a hard time paying for a half marathon when it's just so easy to run 13 miles from home for free.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down