365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running near Orlando convention center

3 posters

Go down

Running near Orlando convention center Empty Running near Orlando convention center

Post  Tim C Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 pm

I'll be in Orlando near the convention center for a few days and am looking to do 5 on Thursday and 10 on Saturday. Anybody know the area and have any suggestions as to where to go?

Thanks-
Tim C
Tim C
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Running near Orlando convention center Empty Re: Running near Orlando convention center

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

I've run around there, and I'm sure I pulled the routes off mapmyrun.com. It isn't too bad an area of Orlando, all sidewalks and of course, very flat (and warm).
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Running near Orlando convention center Empty Re: Running near Orlando convention center

Post  Bob Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 pm

I had a convention there about 10 years ago and they held a 5k race that ran the perimeter around the building. It may have been a couple laps, but worst case...
Bob
Bob
Lord Bobby
Lord Bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down