365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HR watch?

2 posters

Go down

HR watch? Empty HR watch?

Post  fostever Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Dave-O mentioned something about being surveyed by Fleetfeet about what he'd like in a sport's watch. I would like to see a GPS watch that can also detect HR from your wrist pulse instead of having a chest strap, since my concave chest makes it uncomfortable and sporatic. Are there any like that?
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

HR watch? Empty Re: HR watch?

Post  mul21 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 am

I've asked a similar question before and got the response that the wrist based ones tend to not be very accurate since the "signal" they get isn't very strong. I've never actually tried one, however.
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down