365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An even stupider question.

+2
Kenny B.
tom
6 posters

Go down

An even stupider question. Empty An even stupider question.

Post  tom Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I haven't frequented Hal's boards in quite some time. Did something happen there that brought teh creation of these boards? Or was it just time? Just curious.
tom
tom

Back to top Go down

An even stupider question. Empty Re: An even stupider question.

Post  Kenny B. Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 pm

They did some changes to the site that made virtually (no pun intended) impossible to navigate and post or view post in a fast manner. People started complaining (rightfully so IMO) and HAL decided to just the V-team thread down until further notice. Ultimately, with all other sites like DM, FB etc people decided to post more on those outlets and within a few weeks v-team was no longer a team. Thanks to some guys on here I think Matt M and Dave O (Correct me if I am wrong) created this wonderful easy to use fast forum for us former v-teamers and new ones coming aboard. Now we are I-Teamers whatever that means.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Mitchell Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

I still post at both places. I do love the simplicity here.
Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.letsrun.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peg Coover Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Michael Mitchell wrote:I still post at both places. I do love the simplicity here.

I haven't posted "there" since Tuesday. This is too fun, easy, and busy!
Peg Coover
Peg Coover
Regular
Regular

http://web.mac.com/cooverp/MrsCoover/Welcome.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Mello Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Peg Coover wrote:
Michael Mitchell wrote:I still post at both places. I do love the simplicity here.

I haven't posted "there" since Tuesday. This is too fun, easy, and busy!

Agreed. Unfortunate how things shook out there, and I blame the corporation (based on some inside information I was given access to) - I think they are taking advantage of the board head, without him knowing it. But it was probably time to move things forward.
Ken Mello
Ken Mello
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam from RonItch! Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Kenny B. wrote:They did some changes to the site that made virtually (no pun intended) impossible to navigate and post or view post in a fast manner. People started complaining (rightfully so IMO) and HAL decided to just the V-team thread down until further notice. Ultimately, with all other sites like DM, FB etc people decided to post more on those outlets and within a few weeks v-team was no longer a team. Thanks to some guys on here I think Matt M and Dave O (Correct me if I am wrong) created this wonderful easy to use fast forum for us former v-teamers and new ones coming aboard. Now we are I-Teamers whatever that means.

Imnipotent? Imazing? Iawesome?(congrats on the MM! I'm in the 600s or 800s I think,I never remember Very Happy)
Sam from RonItch!
Sam from RonItch!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down