365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50% Zensah compression socks ($25)

3 posters

Go down

50% Zensah compression socks ($25) Empty 50% Zensah compression socks ($25)

Post  Jack_Scaff Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:08 am

http://schwaggle.active.com/deal/3612/50-percent-off-pair-of-zensah-compression-socks-plus-free-shipping/national?cmp=24-4-68485-8
Jack_Scaff
Jack_Scaff
Poster
Poster

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Concord&st

Back to top Go down

50% Zensah compression socks ($25) Empty Re: 50% Zensah compression socks ($25)

Post  Bob Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah, I got the same email and have been checking that out. Is the deal only for that particular sock or can that be used on any of their sleeves? From what I can gather, it seems to be only for the sock, which I'd rather not have to buy.

Anyone know?
Bob
Bob
Lord Bobby
Lord Bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack_Scaff Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Bob wrote:Yeah, I got the same email and have been checking that out. Is the deal only for that particular sock or can that be used on any of their sleeves? From what I can gather, it seems to be only for the sock, which I'd rather not have to buy.

Anyone know?

You could buy small socks and cut the feet off.
Jack_Scaff
Jack_Scaff
Poster
Poster

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Concord&st

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny O Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Bob wrote:Yeah, I got the same email and have been checking that out. Is the deal only for that particular sock or can that be used on any of their sleeves? From what I can gather, it seems to be only for the sock, which I'd rather not have to buy.

Anyone know?

I bought them today, and I can't remember for sure, but I think you had to buy the socks. You might want to email the Active people to see if they would let you get something else.
Jenny O
Jenny O

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down