365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Ben Z on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm

I tried both shoes on this week now that they are available. Gotta say, they felt great in the store. The PureConnect was way softer/plusher than I anticipated. This will likely be my next everyday trainer / marathon race shoe. It has a pretty wide toe box and the way the moved the heel forward seemed to work.

Anyone pick these up yet and can provide a first-hand review?
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Posts : 698
Points : 3995
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Bay Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Ben Z on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Picked up a pair. Couldn't resist. I'll work them in to the rotation in about two weeks. Review forthcoming.
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Posts : 698
Points : 3995
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Bay Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Tim M on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:53 pm

I have both the PureConnect and the PureFlow. I've run in both and really like them. Now I'm trying to figure out how quickly I can get the "float" shoes out of the rotation.

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Map10

What is missing from the chart is the Brooks Launch. It would be in a column between the racing flats and the neutral shoes and would pair up with both the PureConnect and PureFlow.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Posts : 414
Points : 3398
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 53
Location : 5280

View user profile http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Schuey on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Yep all about getting the connects,flow and grits. I hope to take a look at them and try them on at the Expo tomorrow.

I have been excited about these shoes and can't wait to give them a ride. I ran in my T7's yesterday and man I can't wait to have them on for the marathon. Those shoes are such a sweet sweet ride! Well at least for me.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2172
Points : 6066
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 47
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Ben Z on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:41 pm

@Schuey wrote:Yep all about getting the connects,flow and grits. I hope to take a look at them and try them on at the Expo tomorrow.

I have been excited about these shoes and can't wait to give them a ride. I ran in my T7's yesterday and man I can't wait to have them on for the marathon. Those shoes are such a sweet sweet ride! Well at least for me.

Schuey -

I realize your avatar is probably the final 400m downhill stretch in Boston but I've always gotten a kick out of your love for racing flats given that heel strike!

Haven't run in the PureConnects yet, still just admiring them in my hotel room.

Tim -

Any detailed feedback you can share? How is the squared tongue? I've read comments from people claiming it chafes if running sans socks.

Does the DNA cushioning firm up when running? It's so soft walking around.

Does the shoe drain? Seems like it would let in/out water pretty easily based on observation.

Thanks.
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Posts : 698
Points : 3995
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Bay Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Tim M on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 pm

@Ben Z wrote:
Any detailed feedback you can share? How is the squared tongue? I've read comments from people claiming it chafes if running sans socks.

Does the DNA cushioning firm up when running? It's so soft walking around.

Does the shoe drain? Seems like it would let in/out water pretty easily based on observation.

Thanks.

I normally wear the ultra-thin DryMax socks and have not noticed any issues with the square tongue at this point. I have not run in them sans socks yet, but I intend to.

The DNA is interesting stuff. It really does change cushioning properties depending on how you are running. I was concerned about how the DNA/MoGo mix would work for durability, but I've talked with some wear-testers that got well over 400 miles (and counting) out of them.

Shoe drain - I have run done any aqua-jogging in them so I really don't know. Smile

I will say that I like the PureConnect better than the PureFlow right now. The PureFlow has more cushioning and I've been running in shoes with less for some time now.

At first I could not wait until October to get my hands on these shoes. Now that I have them, I cannot wait until February for all of the additional colors. My Brooks rep showed them to me and I am stoked about them. I've also been adding up all the miles on the rest of the shoes in my collection and seeing how fast I can get rid of them for more PureProject shoes.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Posts : 414
Points : 3398
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 53
Location : 5280

View user profile http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Neil Ruggiero on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Anyone know how these compare to the New Balance Minimus? That's been the shoe I've been really out for but people really seem to like the Connects too.
Neil Ruggiero
Neil Ruggiero
Poster
Poster

Posts : 112
Points : 3076
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 32
Location : Western Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Kenny B. on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:11 am

Are these a barefoot like shoe? What is the differential between heel and toe?

Found the answer 4 mm offset - a bit to low for me because of past AT issue. Dr. suggest for my bio-mechanics higher.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2042
Points : 5411
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : Jersey Shore!

View user profile http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Michele "1L" Keane on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 am

I'm wondering the same thing, Kenny. I currently run in the Brooks Launch and/or Ghost along with some older Adidas Bostons. I can't run with anything negative due to achilles issues either.

Tim?????? Ben??????
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 12145
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 57
Location : Cleveland (Bay Village), OH/Atlanta, GA

View user profile http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Kenny B. on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:07 am

@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I'm wondering the same thing, Kenny. I currently run in the Brooks Launch and/or Ghost along with some older Adidas Bostons. I can't run with anything negative due to achilles issues either.

Tim?????? Ben??????

It's a 4mm heel toe offset typically not AT friendly depending on you bio-mechanics. For that reason I have to pass on any shoes made this way. There are still some very light shoes with normal heel toe offset like 8-11mm like Brooks T7 etc.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2042
Points : 5411
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : Jersey Shore!

View user profile http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Schuey on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 am

@Kenny B. wrote:
@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I'm wondering the same thing, Kenny. I currently run in the Brooks Launch and/or Ghost along with some older Adidas Bostons. I can't run with anything negative due to achilles issues either.

Tim?????? Ben??????

It's a 4mm heel toe offset typically not AT friendly depending on you bio-mechanics. For that reason I have to pass on any shoes made this way. There are still some very light shoes with normal heel toe offset like 8-11mm like Brooks T7 etc.
\


These shoes are nothing like a so called barefoot shoe! I bought a pair of the Pure Connect last night which is like the T7. I wore it last night just to see how I would like it and the shoe was so dam comfortable and very light. I felt like i was not wearing a shoe. Here is a list of things about the Connect.

The Connect is the lustiest shoe in the line
extended toe flex for incredible flexibility
open mesh upper keeps it breezy
Nav Band provides close-to-foot fit

Toe Flex: The split toe frees the big toe to function independently, engaging your natural balance for a more powerful push-off.
Anatomical Shape: Designed from the most detailed anatomical form gives each shoe the best possible fit and feel.
Nav Band: This elastic band wraps over the instep to provide true assurance and a glove-like fit.
Midsole: In just a slim 4mm offset, the PureProject midsole packs our earth-loving BioMoGo technology blended with the responsive ride of Brooks DNA, not to mention gender friendly cushioning for custom comfort.
Ideal Heel: Our signature slimmed-down heel encourages contact points to shift forward, aligning your center of gravity for optimal spring with every step.


So to me the biggest difference in about these shoes is the 4mm drop and the Heel which allows for more forefoot landing. Now I'm already use to the 4mm drop due to my Peregrine's. But in my opinion this line of shoes by Brooks is nothing like a barefoot running shoe or like any of the NB shoes that very very minimalist.

It really reminds me of being in a normal brook shoe with great comfort but just a lower ride to the ground. I will let you know how it goes on the short run with Chris later today.









Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2172
Points : 6066
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 47
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Tim M on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:38 pm

@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I'm wondering the same thing, Kenny. I currently run in the Brooks Launch and/or Ghost along with some older Adidas Bostons. I can't run with anything negative due to achilles issues either.

Tim?????? Ben??????

I run mostly in the Launch with an occasional Ghost tossed in.

Like Schuey pointed out, this does not feel like a barefoot shoe. The PureFlow is cushioned more like the Ghost is, while the PureConnect is between the Launch and the racing flats. The heel is higher than the midfoot so it is not a negative drop. With the shape of the heel and the drop it encourages a midfoot landing.

I land midfoot anyway. The thing for me is how light and comfortable they feel - providing cushioning while still giving the "barefoot" feedback of the road.

I love these shoes and will have a hard time running in anything else.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Posts : 414
Points : 3398
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 53
Location : 5280

View user profile http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Kenny B. on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:32 pm

@Schuey wrote:
@Kenny B. wrote:
@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I'm wondering the same thing, Kenny. I currently run in the Brooks Launch and/or Ghost along with some older Adidas Bostons. I can't run with anything negative due to achilles issues either.

Tim?????? Ben??????

It's a 4mm heel toe offset typically not AT friendly depending on you bio-mechanics. For that reason I have to pass on any shoes made this way. There are still some very light shoes with normal heel toe offset like 8-11mm like Brooks T7 etc.
\


These shoes are nothing like a so called barefoot shoe! I bought a pair of the Pure Connect last night which is like the T7. I wore it last night just to see how I would like it and the shoe was so dam comfortable and very light. I felt like i was not wearing a shoe. Here is a list of things about the Connect.

The Connect is the lustiest shoe in the line
extended toe flex for incredible flexibility
open mesh upper keeps it breezy
Nav Band provides close-to-foot fit

Toe Flex: The split toe frees the big toe to function independently, engaging your natural balance for a more powerful push-off.
Anatomical Shape: Designed from the most detailed anatomical form gives each shoe the best possible fit and feel.
Nav Band: This elastic band wraps over the instep to provide true assurance and a glove-like fit.
Midsole: In just a slim 4mm offset, the PureProject midsole packs our earth-loving BioMoGo technology blended with the responsive ride of Brooks DNA, not to mention gender friendly cushioning for custom comfort.
Ideal Heel: Our signature slimmed-down heel encourages contact points to shift forward, aligning your center of gravity for optimal spring with every step.


So to me the biggest difference in about these shoes is the 4mm drop and the Heel which allows for more forefoot landing. Now I'm already use to the 4mm drop due to my Peregrine's. But in my opinion this line of shoes by Brooks is nothing like a barefoot running shoe or like any of the NB shoes that very very minimalist.

It really reminds me of being in a normal brook shoe with great comfort but just a lower ride to the ground. I will let you know how it goes on the short run with Chris later today.



It may not feel like a barefoot shoe but 4mm drop is 4mm drop. Which means there is more strain on AT and if your foot is not flexibile in that area and my left foot is not because of the way my bones are it could be an issue. That said, it sounds like a pretty awesome shoe but what is the advantage over brooks T7 or Ronin 3's that weigh the same. Sure they both have higher drops but is that a bad thing?
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2042
Points : 5411
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : Jersey Shore!

View user profile http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Tim M on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm

@Kenny B. wrote:
It may not feel like a barefoot shoe but 4mm drop is 4mm drop. Which means there is more strain on AT and if your foot is not flexibile in that area and my left foot is not because of the way my bones are it could be an issue. That said, it sounds like a pretty awesome shoe but what is the advantage over brooks T7 or Ronin 3's that weigh the same. Sure they both have higher drops but is that a bad thing?

I know nothing about the Ronin because I wouldn't run in a non-Brooks shoe (except for the NB Minimus Trail).

The PureConnect has much different feel than the T7 Racer. The T7 is a very lightweight racing flat with no cushioning. Even with the 4mm drop and the "feel" of the road, it really does have a more cushioned ride. I would not use the T7 as an everyday trainer, but certainly will with the PureConnect/PureFlow.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Posts : 414
Points : 3398
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 53
Location : 5280

View user profile http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Kenny B. on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

@Tim M wrote:
@Kenny B. wrote:
It may not feel like a barefoot shoe but 4mm drop is 4mm drop. Which means there is more strain on AT and if your foot is not flexibile in that area and my left foot is not because of the way my bones are it could be an issue. That said, it sounds like a pretty awesome shoe but what is the advantage over brooks T7 or Ronin 3's that weigh the same. Sure they both have higher drops but is that a bad thing?

I know nothing about the Ronin because I wouldn't run in a non-Brooks shoe (except for the NB Minimus Trail).

The PureConnect has much different feel than the T7 Racer. The T7 is a very lightweight racing flat with no cushioning. Even with the 4mm drop and the "feel" of the road, it really does have a more cushioned ride. I would not use the T7 as an everyday trainer, but certainly will with the PureConnect/PureFlow.

Now that peaks my interest. Agree T7 for me is tempo runs, track and HM races or less. I could use a new shoe for long runs as Ronin 2's are hard to find and 3's are a bit to hard for every day trainer.

Good info. Still I am concerned about 4mm drop. Maybe ill try a pair on see how it feels or by them road runner sports and have 30 or is 60 days wear them.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2042
Points : 5411
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : Jersey Shore!

View user profile http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Michele "1L" Keane on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

I might have to try them as well. I love my Launch and Ghosts.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 12145
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 57
Location : Cleveland (Bay Village), OH/Atlanta, GA

View user profile http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Kenny B. on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:51 am

@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I might have to try them as well. I love my Launch and Ghosts.

Mich- lets just tread lightly in them at first!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2042
Points : 5411
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : Jersey Shore!

View user profile http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  wheakory on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

sounds like a shoe I need to try. I liked the Brooks Launch. Which these seem to pair with the launch.
wheakory
wheakory
Poster
Poster

Posts : 104
Points : 2959
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 48
Location : Pocatello, Idaho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Schuey on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 am

@Kenny B. wrote:
@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I might have to try them as well. I love my Launch and Ghosts.

Mich- lets just tread lightly in them at first!

Not sure you will have to tread to light in them. I ran in them on Saturday and the shoe felt great and nothing really different then anything else I ran in.

I feel that the the connect will make a great train shoe but the T7 will be my marathon racing shoe. I will let you know more after I go out and run 20 miles in my connect if it is a type of shoe that I would like for longer distances.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2172
Points : 6066
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 47
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Kenny B. on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 am

kory.wheatley@gmail.com wrote:sounds like a shoe I need to try. I liked the Brooks Launch. Which these seem to pair with the launch.



Kory love the Avatar send me that pic!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2042
Points : 5411
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : Jersey Shore!

View user profile http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Kenny B. on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 am

@Schuey wrote:
@Kenny B. wrote:
@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I might have to try them as well. I love my Launch and Ghosts.

Mich- lets just tread lightly in them at first!

Not sure you will have to tread to light in them. I ran in them on Saturday and the shoe felt great and nothing really different then anything else I ran in.

I feel that the the connect will make a great train shoe but the T7 will be my marathon racing shoe. I will let you know more after I go out and run 20 miles in my connect if it is a type of shoe that I would like for longer distances.



Please report back. My credit card is out! lol
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2042
Points : 5411
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : Jersey Shore!

View user profile http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Stephanie on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 am

@Schuey wrote:Toe Flex: The split toe frees the big toe to function independently, engaging your natural balance for a more powerful push-off.
So this split toe thing... does this mean there's a separate compartment for your big toe? scratch

Ben Z mentioning the roomier toe box has piqued my interest. I LOVE the Kinvaras but find them a tad too small in the toe box. Schuey, since you find the Peregrine's similar to the PureConnect do you also think they will be comparable to the Kinvara?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Poster
Poster

Posts : 245
Points : 3255
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Tim M on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 pm

@Stephanie wrote:
@Schuey wrote:Toe Flex: The split toe frees the big toe to function independently, engaging your natural balance for a more powerful push-off.
So this split toe thing... does this mean there's a separate compartment for your big toe? scratch

Ben Z mentioning the roomier toe box has piqued my interest. I LOVE the Kinvaras but find them a tad too small in the toe box. Schuey, since you find the Peregrine's similar to the PureConnect do you also think they will be comparable to the Kinvara?

The split toe shoes allows the front of the shoe to flex better and allow the foot to function normally. There is no compartment in the shoe for the big toe.

Brooks typically has a larger toe box than Saucony. I think the PureConnect is very close to the Kinvara but a little roomier for the toes.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Posts : 414
Points : 3398
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 53
Location : 5280

View user profile http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Stephanie on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm

@Tim M wrote:
@Stephanie wrote:
@Schuey wrote:Toe Flex: The split toe frees the big toe to function independently, engaging your natural balance for a more powerful push-off.
So this split toe thing... does this mean there's a separate compartment for your big toe? scratch

Ben Z mentioning the roomier toe box has piqued my interest. I LOVE the Kinvaras but find them a tad too small in the toe box. Schuey, since you find the Peregrine's similar to the PureConnect do you also think they will be comparable to the Kinvara?

The split toe shoes allows the front of the shoe to flex better and allow the foot to function normally. There is no compartment in the shoe for the big toe.

Brooks typically has a larger toe box than Saucony. I think the PureConnect is very close to the Kinvara but a little roomier for the toes.
Phew on the toe compartment... that would be too weird. Razz

This sounds great! Toes crossed my fav local running store carries the PureConnect as it sounds perfect for me with the wider toe box.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Poster
Poster

Posts : 245
Points : 3255
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Randy E on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 pm

I tried on a pair of the connects this afternoon at Fleet Feet while they were engraving my Chicago Marathon medal. I thought the shoe was one of the most different and unique shoes I've ever tried on. They are light and comfortable. They also feel like there is a lump in the arch area. This lump (for lack of better term) seems to add some nice cushioning for mid foot strikers. It also seems to want to roll the foot forward. I could not run in these today because of the race yesterday but I do look forward to giving them a spin. In my opinion these shoes would make no sense for a heel striker, especially because of the lump.
Randy E
Randy E
Poster
Poster

Posts : 177
Points : 3155
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://www.eggefinancial.com

Back to top Go down

Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review? Empty Re: Brooks PureConnect and PureGrit Review?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum