365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm confused

+6
Kenny B.
Michele "1L" Keane
Dave-O
Ken Mello
Admin
Sam from RonItch!
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm confused

Post  Sam from RonItch! Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Erin wrote:I just start surfing around on this forum and I find Sam immediately??!! This bodes well.

Haha, I was even invited, how cool is that? And I'm much more fun now than I was several years ago. Ptsosis and wrinkles have a way of relaxing my edit filter. Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Sam from RonItch!
Sam from RonItch!

Back to top Go down

I'm confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm confused

Post  Schuey Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Ironbitch! wrote:Matt and I had super fun a lot of times, but the enforcer on there was a little too anal where comedy is concerned. Bet he's never seen Spaceballs.

Oh, your big purple helmet!!!

Comedy what is that?

The purple helmet classic confused Idea
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum