365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felt a Hundred Different Demons

+37
Lauren
healdgator
Diego
T Miller
Glenn
Michael Enright
Dave P
Mrs. Schuey
fostever
jon c
JohnP
Michele "1L" Keane
Nick Morris
Joel H
Seth Harrison
ChasMcG
KBFitz
Penelope
mul21
John Kilpatrick
Jeff F
Matt W
Kenny B.
Dave-O
Jerry
jdholland
Julie
Jim Lentz
Natalie
Chris M
Peg Coover
Alex Kubacki
Mark B
Bob
GregC
Mike MacLellan
Schuey
41 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Felt a Hundred Different Demons   - Page 17 Empty Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Jerry Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 pm

JohnP wrote:First of all, Jerry is a moron. That said, you cannot use his opinion to decide whether to write a report when it's clear the rest of us want to read one. So....start writing!

This has nothing to do with Jerry.

Damn the Japaneses! lol!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Felt a Hundred Different Demons   - Page 17 Empty Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Julie Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:09 am

Please write it, or a short version, or something. I'm sure you'll inspire a few of us to train for our first 50 miler.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Jerry wrote:
JohnP wrote:First of all, Jerry is a moron. That said, you cannot use his opinion to decide whether to write a report when it's clear the rest of us want to read one. So....start writing!

This has nothing to do with Jerry.

Damn the Japaneses! lol!

HaHa that's right nothing to do with Jerry, I just thought I would try to show one of my favorite running buddies some love.

Yep I'll tell you those darn Japaneses will work your to the bone! Although they did just celebrate "Coming To Age" pretty cool holiday. One thing I have to admit that is I'm learning a lot about all the Asian cultures.

By the way Jerry Happy Pre Chinese New Year!

Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 pm

I saw the owner of one of the local Fleet Feet stores today, and I had heard he ran JFK. He did and he thought it was a tough but awesome run and a fast year (course record was broken), when I mentioned you and your time - he was floored especially when I said it was not only your first 50 miler but really your first trail race as well. Well, you are now a "running God" in the local John's Creek, Ga Fleet Feet store. And now, I really want to hear all about it!!!!!!
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 pm

And be prepared for a lot of questions.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Z Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 pm

We're waiting...
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17