365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Wandering aimlessly...

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  ounce on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Well, let's see.
1.  The pool.  Seems you're a bit concerned about the pool itself or just the activities since Sara skedaddled?
2.  Is your target heart rate much below 146?
3.  I guess the kids are counting down the days, much like Mark has been doing. Razz
4.  I'm sure Natalie will be tickled (as much as she can, that is) about having the maid.  The gift that keeps on giving.
5.  The chart for the nephrologist...gosh doctors love charts more than the numbers written down.  Brownie points, for sure.
6.  So what is the useful life of a VFD?  Do you have to replace equipment with newer equipment because parts or assemblies are hard to come by on the older stuff?
7.  Since Fast Freddy is down here and bored stiff, Guilty Gilda seems to have taken hold.  Must never have worked on a farm before.  Wasn't there something a few posts back (from your mad tour hiking trip) about throttling back some?  Send Gilda the email, so she's up to speed.

Thank you for the reports.  Sorry that I haven't typed in with anything.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 5231
Points : 14778
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 62
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  nkrichards on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 pm

@ounce wrote:Well, let's see.
1.  The pool.  Seems you're a bit concerned about the pool itself or just the activities since Sara skedaddled? I'm concerned personally about the loss of Pilates, swim workouts and more importantly Sara's friendship and encouragement but yes I'm concerned about the sustainability of the pool itself.  We no longer have Water Polo, a youth swim team, aqua jogging, other in- water exercise classes (other instructors also left).  The public is furious and not willing to support an operating levy when it comes to a vote.  The board is fractured and dysfunctional.  The new director has a big city attitude that doesn't fit well in our community.  It's very concerning.
2.  Is your target heart rate much below 146? My Maffetone rate would be around 120.  Realistically that's not going to happen.  I can still hit a HR of 180 and my resting HR hovers around 50.  That gives me 130 to work with.  Using those figures my easy runs should be 115-148 so I'm not to far off.  My goal is to keep them under 140.  More details below.
3.  I guess the kids are counting down the days, much like Mark has been doing. Razz The kids were quite pleased that their first day of summer vacation included swimming and ice cream in the morning. cheers
4.  I'm sure Natalie will be tickled (as much as she can, that is) about having the maid.  The gift that keeps on giving. Did I mention that she's cleaning my house to...  Razz
5.  The chart for the nephrologist...gosh doctors love charts more than the numbers written down.  Brownie points, for sure. Chart completed.  Interesting.  I should have done this sooner.  I'm really curious how she responds.
6.  So what is the useful life of a VFD?  Do you have to replace equipment with newer equipment because parts or assemblies are hard to come by on the older stuff? The VFD was only 7 years old...well within it's useful life.  We got a power surge and that's what fried it. We'll be upgrading the surge protector!!  We're always replacing/upgrading something.
7.  Since Fast Freddy is down here and bored stiff, Guilty Gilda seems to have taken hold.  Must never have worked on a farm before.  Wasn't there something a few posts back (from your mad tour hiking trip) about throttling back some?  Send Gilda the email, so she's up to speed. Mentally I've got Guilty Guilda on board...well sort of.  It's a work in progress.

Thank you for the reports.  Sorry that I haven't typed in with anything.

That was a lot of questions Doug!  Thanks for dropping in.

So more details on my runs and HR.

Today 5 miles @ 11:11 HR 150  Morning run but it was already warming up.
11:14 (133)
11:35 (147)
11:13 (151)
11:09 (158)
10:47 (159)

Friday June 7th 3 miles @11:48 HR 135 Late afternoon.  Windy & warm.
11:46 (128)
12:16 (135)
11:21 (141)

Thursday June 6th 5 miles @ 12:12 HR 142 Late afternoon.  WINDY
12:16 (126)
12:38 (140)
12:08 (143)
12:11 (147)
11:50 (151)

Monday June 3rd 5 miles @ 11:19 HR 148 Mid-morning.  Warm.
11:30 (132)
11:37 (147)
11:23 (149)
11:30 (153)
10:36 (159)

Saturday June 1st 5 miles @ 11:45 HR 146 Morning run but it was already HOT
11:34 (129)
11:51 (143)
11:46 (147)
11:51 (153)
11:50 (157)

All my runs now include a short walk before and after but I don't include that in my data.

Sorry...that's really more information than you need but it was a good exercise for me.  As you can see, in general I still tend to finish fast...some times more than others.  Is the HR bump due to increased pace or distance...probably both.  In all honesty I haven't been paying attention to fueling and hydration like I do when I'm in serious training.  And I haven't had the best conditions ie hot and/or windy.  Conclusion...I'm training at a better HR/pace than I have in the past but I need to be cautious and slow down a bit more...and plan better so I have better conditions and preparation for runs.

And life goes on...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2359
Points : 8345
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 61
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  ounce on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:27 pm

No, no.  Not too much information.  It just takes a while to type it all.  I noticed for every run that mile 2's split is slower than mile 1's split.  I'm the opposite.  Also, at 159 bpm, you run sub-11's.  Your HR creeps up after every split on every run.  Just observations.  Good running, too!

As far as the pool, looks like you and your pool friends will need to round up a few friends and create some programs on your own.  One of those "if it is to be..." moments to keep the pool viable.  Charge a token amount (<$5), maybe even $1, to get people curious to come out.  July 4th pot luck party at the pool.  The City or director or something buys the hot dogs and brings the grill, then everyone brings something.  

Some event that's not onerous in perception, but garners positive experiences about the pool.  So when something bigger has to happen, maybe the folks will think that it would be worth while.  Just a thought.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 5231
Points : 14778
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 62
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  nkrichards on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:15 pm

@ounce wrote:No, no.  Not too much information.  It just takes a while to type it all.  I noticed for every run that mile 2's split is slower than mile 1's split.  I'm the opposite.  Also, at 159 bpm, you run sub-11's.  Your HR creeps up after every split on every run.  Just observations.  Good running, too!

As far as the pool, looks like you and your pool friends will need to round up a few friends and create some programs on your own.  One of those "if it is to be..." moments to keep the pool viable.  Charge a token amount (<$5), maybe even $1, to get people curious to come out.  July 4th pot luck party at the pool.  The City or director or something buys the hot dogs and brings the grill, then everyone brings something.  

Some event that's not onerous in perception, but garners positive experiences about the pool.  So when something bigger has to happen, maybe the folks will think that it would be worth while.  Just a thought.
LOL  My first mile is faster than the 2nd for two reasons...

  1. I take off to fast and don't warm up and ease into my run properly...sounds like you're better at that than I am.   Embarassed  Somewhere toward the end of the first mile I usually realize that I need to slow the pace a bit to reach my easy effort goal.
  2. The elevation gain/loss has a big effect.  These 5 mile runs were all on my normal step out the door and run course.


  • Gain/loss
  • 19/62
  • 55/19
  • 49/78
  • 45/45
  • 42/32


The pool is complicated.  For safety reasons we can't do anything without a certified instructor...which they have to hire/schedule/provide.  Interest in programs is not the problem.  It's trust at this point.  Our last director was very popular but was fired when he got caught embezzling.  It was small amounts but that's not the point.  He also ignored some obvious financial problems that showed up in audit (for multiple years)...the board is to blame for this as well.  Between that and the legal fees associated with his dismissal it left the pool in a financial crisis and the public unwilling to trust.  To make matters worse this is the third director that has been dismissed for misusing public funds.  The first two weren't quite as blatant but still illegal and unacceptable.  You can understand why the public is not willing to trust the board/director/management with our tax money.  Just heard that the front desk person turned in her letter of resignation as well.  Know anyone interested in managing a fantastic facility located in a podunk town?  The job comes with a dysfunctional board and a skeptical clientele.  

***

Following 30 minutes of BOD Full Body Cardio I got in a 3 mile run yesterday @12:04 HR 140.  Included a chat with a new neighbor. Laughing

Family stuff yesterday and today is putting a strain on my training time.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2359
Points : 8345
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 61
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  ounce on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:22 pm

@nkrichards wrote:
@ounce wrote:No, no.  Not too much information.  It just takes a while to type it all.  I noticed for every run that mile 2's split is slower than mile 1's split.  I'm the opposite.  Also, at 159 bpm, you run sub-11's.  Your HR creeps up after every split on every run.  Just observations.  Good running, too!

As far as the pool, looks like you and your pool friends will need to round up a few friends and create some programs on your own.  One of those "if it is to be..." moments to keep the pool viable.  Charge a token amount (<$5), maybe even $1, to get people curious to come out.  July 4th pot luck party at the pool.  The City or director or something buys the hot dogs and brings the grill, then everyone brings something.  

Some event that's not onerous in perception, but garners positive experiences about the pool.  So when something bigger has to happen, maybe the folks will think that it would be worth while.  Just a thought.
LOL  My first mile is faster than the 2nd for two reasons...

  1. I take off to fast and don't warm up and ease into my run properly...sounds like you're better at that than I am.   Embarassed  Somewhere toward the end of the first mile I usually realize that I need to slow the pace a bit to reach my easy effort goal.
  2. The elevation gain/loss has a big effect.  These 5 mile runs were all on my normal step out the door and run course.


  • Gain/loss
  • 19/62
  • 55/19
  • 49/78
  • 45/45
  • 42/32


The pool is complicated.  For safety reasons we can't do anything without a certified instructor...which they have to hire/schedule/provide.  Interest in programs is not the problem.  It's trust at this point.  Our last director was very popular but was fired when he got caught embezzling.  It was small amounts but that's not the point.  He also ignored some obvious financial problems that showed up in audit (for multiple years)...the board is to blame for this as well.  Between that and the legal fees associated with his dismissal it left the pool in a financial crisis and the public unwilling to trust.  To make matters worse this is the third director that has been dismissed for misusing public funds.  The first two weren't quite as blatant but still illegal and unacceptable.  You can understand why the public is not willing to trust the board/director/management with our tax money.  Just heard that the front desk person turned in her letter of resignation as well.  Know anyone interested in managing a fantastic facility located in a podunk town?  The job comes with a dysfunctional board and a skeptical clientele.  

***

Following 30 minutes of BOD Full Body Cardio I got in a 3 mile run yesterday @12:04 HR 140.  Included a chat with a new neighbor. Laughing

Family stuff yesterday and today is putting a strain on my training time.
I ain't 1 micro millimeter better at doing something in running better than you, other than Magna Cum Laude in doing it verrrrry slowly.  I'm trying to think if I do anything fast, out of the gate.

As far as the pool...gotcha.  Oh, you have spare time, don't you?   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 5231
Points : 14778
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 62
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  nkrichards on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 pm

@ounce wrote:I ain't 1 micro millimeter better at doing something in running better than you, other than Magna Cum Laude in doing it verrrrry slowly.  I'm trying to think if I do anything fast, out of the gate.
Lot's of different measures of better running than speed Doug.  Don't sell yourself short.

***

I'm going to nominate Dr. Tilley for the doctor of the year award!  She's the nephrologist that I saw yesterday.  (She's a runner and specializes in electrolyte disorders.)  Breaking news...I'm fine. cheers  Well at least as far as potassium is concerned.


She loved my spreadsheet of blood test results dating back to 2000.  She said it made her job much easier.  The short story is that I don't have the serious things that cause Hyperkalemia.  ie kidney disease or Addison's disease.  I don't have any of the more minor causes either.  She thinks it's just the way my body functions.  And she spent a lot of time explaining things to me.  Why my potassium level tested higher than normal.  Why my normal high is OK.  What a lot of the other numbers add to the bigger picture and why I have several that seem very slightly out of wack but are actually perfectly fine for me.  She said I'm not a "normal" 61 year old female and so my numbers can't be compared to normal.  

More details on the specifics tomorrow or the next day when I have more time.  The gist of it is...

  • Don't worry.
  • Don't go on a low potassium diet.
  • Do try to avoid to many/large servings of high potassium foods in one day and especially in one meal.
  • Do use caution with my electrolyte supplements when training.


I was just so impressed that in addition to telling me I was fine and not to worry, she took the time to explain everything to me!!!

So glad I took the time to see her...even though we've been extremely busy and I did not have 3 hours of free time!

More details to come...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2359
Points : 8345
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 61
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  ounce on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:12 pm

That is some most comforting news for you.  Absolutely worth the 3 hours, especially since it didn't delay anything I had to do. Wink 

Good information and well explained.  You can't ask for much more than that!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 5231
Points : 14778
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 62
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  Michele "1L" Keane on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:38 am

All of this sounds good - yay!
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 12145
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 57
Location : Cleveland (Bay Village), OH/Atlanta, GA

View user profile http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  nkrichards on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:22 am

Sorry guys...I'm struggling to find time for sleep let alone any me time for training.  

So the promised details about my doctor visit.

Potassium;

  • Even though normal is 3.6-5.1 she said cardiologists like to see numbers in the 5s and don't get concerned at all until it reaches 6.
  • Your body adapts to it's natural normal.  I've consistently had readings in the mid-high 5s for years so that's my body's normal.
  • Abrupt percentage changes are more concerning that smaller changes even if those small changes bring you into the high 5s or even 6.  In other words my change from 5.6 to 6 is less concerning than a change from 4 to 5.
  • Intense exercise increases blood levels of potassium.  Most potassium is stored in the cells.  Some of that is released into the blood during intense exercise temporarily raising the blood levels.  It quickly returns to normal.  I did a 40 minute strength workout the morning of my blood test.  She said it should have returned to normal by the time I was tested but I could have had some lingering effects from the exercise.


Kidney function;

  • Estimated GFR is just that.  It's an estimate based on a compilation of individual blood tests.  Your age and gender is part of that calculation.  So my GFR was calculated based on what the readings for a normal 61 year old female would be.  And they came in slightly low showing a possible kidney issue.  BUT I'm not a normal 61 year old female.  Who knew!  She said in looking at my individual readings they are exactly what she would expect from an active individual with a much higher percentage of muscle than a normal person my age.  


She was confident that I didn't have any kidney issues and fairly confident that I didn't have any other issues that I should be concerned about.  As I mentioned she said I should NOT change my diet and limit high potassium foods.  She did say I should be a bit cautious about eating to many high potassium foods in one day and especially in one meal.  She also said I should use caution in choosing my electrolyte supplements...not that I should cut them out completely...just use caution when choosing one and not to use them in excess.

***
Not much to report on the training last week.  I got in a couple swims, a couple runs, and my 3 core/strength workouts.  As I mentioned above I'm struggling to get enough sleep and training is taking a bit of a hit because of that.  I'm a bit frustrated and struggling to keep a positive attitude but...

  • Natalie is doing well and Kevin has been able to spend more time with her and the boys.
  • Marty is committed to getting in 3 core/strength workouts with me each week and spending more time with me in general.  (This has required early morning alarms and is part of the reason sleep has been short but that's OK.)
  • I've figured out a way to run the local July 4th 10K safely.  Janice has been wanting to run a bit more.  Not only is she 72 years old.  She's also legally blind (has very little peripheral vision) and broke her leg running a marathon several years back.  (She has osteoporosis and ignored a stress fracture and it broke during the race.)  She used to run the 10K but dropped back to the 5K in recent years.  The 10K course is much nicer.  So...I offered to run the 10K slowly with her if she wanted to.  She needs to run with someone...it's usually her husband.  She accepted my offer.  We plan to run it at her pace and just enjoy the morning.  She's a good friend and this will help me contain my competitiveness and run it at an appropriate pace based on my lack of training.


So that's where I'm at...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2359
Points : 8345
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 61
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  nkrichards on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:23 am

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:All of this sounds good - yay!
Thanks for dropping in Michele.  Hope tri training is going well!
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2359
Points : 8345
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 61
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  ounce on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:29 pm

Good luck on your race, tomorrow.

And thanks for the details.  I would task Augie with nipping at your ankles when you should be napping.

Further, I would suggest that your urologist send a copy of the report with her comments to your PCP, as part of your file.  I would also suggest that you have a copy of same for your files and if you have an 'oh, SHIT!' moment and want to bring your results, etc.  That kidney spreadsheet and heart data should be in the same oh, SHIT! folder.

Chill.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 5231
Points : 14778
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 62
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  nkrichards on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:29 pm

@ounce wrote:Good luck on your race, tomorrow.

And thanks for the details.  I would task Augie with nipping at your ankles when you should be napping.

Further, I would suggest that your urologist send a copy of the report with her comments to your PCP, as part of your file.  I would also suggest that you have a copy of same for your files and if you have an 'oh, SHIT!' moment and want to bring your results, etc.  That kidney spreadsheet and heart data should be in the same oh, SHIT! folder.

Chill.
I do have a folder Doug.  It's the folder that they sent home with me from Mass General with all my discharge information.  I've kept everything together, added my old test results, and update it whenever I get new test results.  It's really handy.  I take it to every appointment.  It's bright red and says "Massachusetts General Hospital Heart Center" in big letters on the front.  

No naps for me.

My 10K went well.  As promised I ran with Janice.  I struggled a bit as I watched the people that I'm normally competitive with race off without me but I wanted to keep my promise to Janice.  She ran very well.  We finished in 1:08:37 at a 11:09 pace.  She slowed a bit during miles 4 and 5 but finished well.  She was quite pleased with her time.  I enjoyed running with her but as I mentioned I did struggle a bit with my competitive self.  I kept reminding myself not to push her to hard and to let her set the pace.  It was a good training run for me and a good choice given my lack of fitness.  Janice is a very good friend and I'm glad I did it with her.  We swam together this morning and she thanked me again for running it with her.

Getting busy with 2nd cutting hay and bluegrass seed harvest.  And visitors from Tasmania are arriving today.  Not sure how long they are staying and what they want to do during their visit.  I guess I'll find out when they arrive.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2359
Points : 8345
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 61
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  ounce on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Good job, Nancy!

Enjoy your friends from down under.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 5231
Points : 14778
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 62
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  nkrichards on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:31 pm

@ounce wrote:Good job, Nancy!

Enjoy your friends from down under.
Thanks Doug. 

We are enjoying our visitors but boy do they like to talk. Laughing  It's making it hard to get anything done and especially hard to get to bed on time.  That said he jumped on a baler this morning and is currently driving the combine so that's helping.  She got bored while we were all baling this morning and we turned around and she was out helping one of the Hispanic workers.  Still not sure how long they plan to stay.

Things are getting busy on the farm...probably our busiest time of year and the alfalfa and bluegrass harvest are overlapping. What a Face

***

Still getting in our core/strength workouts 3 days a week.  Up at 4:30 to get it done this morning.

Got in all three swims this week and two were nice long ones.
  
5 mile run last weekend @ 11:29 HR 143
6 miles on Tuesday @ 11:24 HR 146

To hot to run when I got off the tractor yesterday so I rode the MAC Dash race route on my bike.  15+ miles quite slowly.  Yup...confirmed that those hills are all still there!

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2359
Points : 8345
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 61
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  ounce Today at 7:07 pm

@nkrichards wrote:
@ounce wrote:Good job, Nancy!

Enjoy your friends from down under.
Thanks Doug. 

We are enjoying our visitors but boy do they like to talk. Laughing  It's making it hard to get anything done and especially hard to get to bed on time.  That said he jumped on a baler this morning and is currently driving the combine so that's helping.  She got bored while we were all baling this morning and we turned around and she was out helping one of the Hispanic workers.  Still not sure how long they plan to stay.

Things are getting busy on the farm...probably our busiest time of year and the alfalfa and bluegrass harvest are overlapping. What a Face

***

Still getting in our core/strength workouts 3 days a week.  Up at 4:30 to get it done this morning.

Got in all three swims this week and two were nice long ones.
  
5 mile run last weekend @ 11:29 HR 143
6 miles on Tuesday @ 11:24 HR 146

To hot to run when I got off the tractor yesterday so I rode the MAC Dash race route on my bike.  15+ miles quite slowly.  Yup...confirmed that those hills are all still there!

Ultreya...
Still have hills, eh?  Good to know.

Hopefully, your visitors will work more on toting bails.  

I like the looks of those two runs.

Separately, Michele ran the Peachtree 10K on July 4 at a pace of 7:44.  I imagine it was a toasty and humid morning.

Good luck with the visitors!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 5231
Points : 14778
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 62
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wandering aimlessly...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum