365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Hello there!

Go down

Hello there!

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 am

Hello everyone, loooooong time no post! I received a random email today from 365Runners and found myself popping over here and missing all of you. I'm very happy to see this site still active and to see our V-Team runners still posting...outstanding!

I'm on Facebook mainly and Strava now. However, I miss the group chat and posts, race reports and meet ups at races. I've been away for a while trying to juggle babies and a husband that was on a night shift. Things are settling down now, as Martin is going to days shortly and our kids are getting older. Kristina is going to be 6 this year..SIX!! Sad and our little guy, Marty is 3 1/2.

Hope to see some of you again soon at a race. I'll be over here more often now. Hope you are all well!
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post  Julie on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi Lisa!

I am not on Strava or FB but do check in once in awhile. Computer time is really limited right now. My youngest is 21 mos and I am hoping this fall to run a marathon (#21) if I can keep injury-free this summer. 
Yes, they grow up and 3.5 is a fun age, I think. They get so independent.  Very Happy
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum