365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birfday to the Mayor of The Running Forum

5 posters

Go down

Happy Birfday to the Mayor of The Running Forum Empty Happy Birfday to the Mayor of The Running Forum

Post  ounce Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:06 am

I'd like to wish Kevin, the Mayor of The Running Forum, a spectacular and Happy Birfday!

I hope you're going to be around for a few decades more!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Happy Birfday to the Mayor of The Running Forum Empty Re: Happy Birfday to the Mayor of The Running Forum

Post  Mark B Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:43 pm

ounce wrote:I'd like to wish Kevin, the Mayor of The Running Forum, a spectacular and Happy Birfday!

I hope you're going to be around for a few decades more!

Hear, hear! I'll second that.

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Happy Birfday to the Mayor of The Running Forum Empty Re: Happy Birfday to the Mayor of The Running Forum

Post  KBFitz Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:14 am

Thanks guys! I was so busy on my birthday that I put off any celebration until this week. Pathetic, I know. I'll actually celebrate my birthday with extended family at a reunion in 2 weeks. Then I'll celebrate like a runner ...by running the Twin Cities Marathon (my sole marathon this year). It won't be pretty, but I will cover 26.2 Thanks for the shout out guys! - k
KBFitz
KBFitz
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Happy Belated Birthday, Kevin!  Have fun at Twin Cities - and I hope to get together again one of these days.  Miss seeing you!

Last edited by Michele "1L" Keane on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:04 am

Enjoy that belated birthday celebration.  Good luck at Twin Cities...hey at our age and condition just being able to finish a marathon is an accomplishment that we should enjoy even if we are slower.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down