365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There Is A Road, No Simple Highway!

+4
Mike MacLellan
Michele "1L" Keane
nkrichards
Schuey
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There Is A Road, No Simple Highway! - Page 2 Empty Re: There Is A Road, No Simple Highway!

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Woohoo!!  Congratulations to you all and Merry Christmas!
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

There Is A Road, No Simple Highway! - Page 2 Empty Re: There Is A Road, No Simple Highway!

Post  mountandog Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Congrats Martin and Lisa.   Two!!! that's just awesome.  what a way to ring in the holiday.  Merry Christmas.
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Congratulations, Schumacher family! What a wonderful gift!

(Speaking of which, you'd better make sure Santa knows he needs to bring some things for Baby Bull's first Christmas!)

santa santa santa
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Thanks all, yes we are pretty stoked for the little guy to be here! I have to admit that watching our 2nd child being born was just as exciting and incredibly amazing. Since Lisa and I went the route of not knowing the sex of our baby until the birthday, as soon as the baby came out I had my head down there yelling it's a boy. There is no doubt in my mind that the event of the birth of a child is the by far the most amazing and blessed thing person could witness!!! For now we are very happy with the 2 children that we have been blessed with but I will say that we are not ruling a out the possibility of a 3rd. That is something that will be left for discussion later down the road.

For now we are enjoying the exciting times with Kristina and little Marty and enjoying the crazy ride we are on now. Life is awesome and the journey of life is just simply amazing!

Now, that we got back home on Christmas Day and mom and baby are doing great along with dad and big sister, I can now finally truly map out my training. It was hard up to this point due to the little guy coming 10 days late.

So, going forward there should be a lot of cool posting from me about my running, nutrient, and the Schumacher's.

Hope every had Merry Christmas and great time with their families!!! Smile
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Might have to check in with Lisa regarding a 3rd - just saying.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2