365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Boston Marathon Discussion Thread

+22
JohnP
Seth Harrison
Gobbles
Alex Kubacki
wrichman
Jerry
fostever
Michele "1L" Keane
Paula Sue
KBFitz
carleenp
Glenn
Mark B
dot520
mul21
Michael Mitchell
rhondda h
KathyK
nkrichards
Nick Morris
Julie
ounce
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

2014 Boston Marathon Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: 2014 Boston Marathon Discussion Thread

Post  wrichman Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks all! I don't have Twitter, but apparently some guy tweeted about my shirt and then my friend replied with my picture jumping during the race...and then Kara Goucher commented that she's a fan. Smile So now I'm BFFs with Kara. haha
wrichman
wrichman
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

2014 Boston Marathon Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: 2014 Boston Marathon Discussion Thread

Post  mountandog Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm

good for you.. Congrats on the baby!!!
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9