365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hips of death workout - can anyone email me?

4 posters

Go down

Hips of death workout - can anyone email me? Empty Hips of death workout - can anyone email me?

Post  Julie Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Hey, I think Wendy shared a hips of death workout and if anyone has it I would love it.  My hip hurt so badly during my run today I had to cut it short and walk 2 miles till my husband and kids picked me up. Anyway, I welcome any exercises or ideas, feeling pretty discouraged now and wondering if the 50K in Oct. is realistic. Right now it doesn't feel like it. I think I need to step back and work on improving fitness and maybe back off the marathon training because I've cut every single long run short so far Sad
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Hips of death workout - can anyone email me? Empty Re: Hips of death workout - can anyone email me?

Post  mountandog Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:45 pm

was it Wendy or Whitney.  I remember seeing it too.
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Hips of death workout - can anyone email me? Empty Re: Hips of death workout - can anyone email me?

Post  Julie Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:51 am

Oh yeah, maybe it was Whitney.  I just ordered new shoes too since my old ones have gotten really worn and are probably part of the problem.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  wrichman Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 pm

It was me - message me your email address
wrichman
wrichman
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Messaged you, thanks Whitney!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:26 pm

I do hip workouts twice a week, they really help:

1) Split squats
2) Squats
3) Band - 2 way (out then in)
4) Also do as much core work as you can, it helps the hips
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down