365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run your wieght in weekly mileage

+22
John Kilpatrick
Michele "1L" Keane
mul21
T Miller
Admin
Julie
Schuey
Dave Bussard
charles
Mrs. Schuey
Don S
Tim M
Diego
Mike MacLellan
Michael Enright
Marcus
Jerry
Kenny B.
Bob
Dave-O
Nick Morris
GregC
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Run your wieght in weekly mileage - Page 3 Empty Re: Run your wieght in weekly mileage

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Dave Bussard wrote: Man, how do you remember that I drank Coors?

Honestly? Because I remember sitting at the Bowery the night before Bayshore and I had a pint of beer...I remember looking around and everyone else had water (well, I think Chas and Tim had beer too Smile ). You had a couple of them and I was sold! I thought to myself, here's this guy who is a major STUD runner having a couple of beers the night before. Then after the race, when I found out how awesome you did I actually had the following thought: "so, that has to be the magic beer!" Coors stuck in my head since..haha!

Props on changing it to Corona with lime....YUM!

That, and the pictures help:
Run your wieght in weekly mileage - Page 3 Thebowery

Run your wieght in weekly mileage - Page 3 Thebowery2

Last edited by Mrs. Schuey on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Run your wieght in weekly mileage - Page 3 Empty Re: Run your wieght in weekly mileage

Post  Nick Morris Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Bob wrote:There is no way I could do 100 beers in a week. 14+ a day? I'd die. With no running.

I agree!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  dot520 Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 am

We're an international running board, right? I prefer the UK method of weight...Stones. 1 Stone = approx 14 lbs. 9.9 lbs....not a problem.
dot520
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:36 am

dot520 wrote:We're an international running board, right? I prefer the UK method of weight...Stones. 1 Stone = approx 14 lbs. 9.9 lbs....not a problem.

Now that's much better...17.6 stones...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Bussard Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 am

Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Honestly? Because I remember sitting at the Bowery the night before Bayshore and I had a pint of beer...I remember looking around and everyone else had water (well, I think Chas and Tim had beer too Smile ). You had a couple of them and I was sold! I thought to myself, here's this guy who is a major STUD runner having a couple of beers the night before. Then after the race, when I found out how awesome you did I actually had the following thought: "so, that has to be the magic beer!" Coors stuck in my head since..haha!

Oh yea....The place with no pasta! Glad I was able to teach you something about running...
Dave Bussard
Dave Bussard
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 am

Dave Bussard wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Oh yea....The place with no pasta! Glad I was able to teach you something about running...

Yeah the place with no pasta! Thanks for teaching her that about running before I married her Dave. If you didn't teach her that I think I would have been trouble. Oh wait I'm still always in trouble.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Dave Bussard wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Hahaha! Oh yeah, I forgot about that Razz I probably should have chosen a place for pre-race food as opposed to ambiance in the middle of BFE. Haha! bounce bounce
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
dot520 wrote:We're an international running board, right? I prefer the UK method of weight...Stones. 1 Stone = approx 14 lbs. 9.9 lbs....not a problem.

Now that's much better...17.6 stones...

I was going to suggest kilograms, but stones are even better.
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3