365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run your wieght in weekly mileage

+22
John Kilpatrick
Michele "1L" Keane
mul21
T Miller
Admin
Julie
Schuey
Dave Bussard
charles
Mrs. Schuey
Don S
Tim M
Diego
Mike MacLellan
Michael Enright
Marcus
Jerry
Kenny B.
Bob
Dave-O
Nick Morris
GregC
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Run your wieght in weekly mileage - Page 2 Empty Re: Run your wieght in weekly mileage

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Julie wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Julie wrote:I can run my wt in Kgs.

Not me! Haha!

Well, I haven't, but I could...67 Kgs, and I've done a few 60 mile weeks before, I'm sure I could sneak in another 7 miles or better yet, lose 7 kilos.

You've run a 60 mile week?! That's great! bounce bounce bounce I'm 68 Kgs...so, nope. Haha!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Run your wieght in weekly mileage - Page 2 Empty Re: Run your wieght in weekly mileage

Post  Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Julie wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Not me! Haha!

Well, I haven't, but I could...67 Kgs, and I've done a few 60 mile weeks before, I'm sure I could sneak in another 7 miles or better yet, lose 7 kilos.

You've run a 60 mile week?! That's great! bounce bounce bounce I'm 68 Kgs...so, nope. Haha!

Oh don't you worry you will be running that Lisa and more in the future. Just taking it slow and doing it the right way!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Schuey wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Julie wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Not me! Haha!

Oh don't you worry you will be running that Lisa and more in the future. Just taking it slow and doing it the right way!

Run your wieght in weekly mileage - Page 2 424776184
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 pm

GregC wrote:Can anyone here do it?

Just what I need... another stupid thing to shoot for. Thanks for posting this. Prick.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Mr MattM wrote:

Just what I need... another stupid thing to shoot for. Thanks for posting this. Prick.

That is what I was thinking also Matt. So when are going to try to do it?
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Schuey wrote: Oh don't you worry you will be running that Lisa and more in the future. Just taking it slow and doing it the right way!

Thanks honey! I love your vote of confidence I love you I love you
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Schuey wrote:
Mr MattM wrote:

That is what I was thinking also Matt. So when are going to try to do it?

He also has a 1 v 1 with Josh....
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Mr MattM wrote:

I think that at least one person here could do it...probably more than one...The real question is "Is anyone willing to attempt it?"
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  T Miller Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Not a chance for me but I have a friend that does it pretty regularly. He's currently training for Leadville and only weighs about 135. One thing I have to say about him is that he can eat more than anyone I've ever met. He eats what most people would consider a full meal every hour or two.
T Miller
T Miller
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  GregC Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 pm

T Miller wrote:Not a chance for me but I have a friend that does it pretty regularly. He's currently training for Leadville and only weighs about 135. One thing I have to say about him is that he can eat more than anyone I've ever met. He eats what most people would consider a full meal every hour or two.

I'm thinking Wendy would have a decent shot at it as well if she can get healthy.
GregC
GregC
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm willing to try it as my peak week for my ultra, but only if I'm down to 130-135 by then and have done another 100+ (or two) before then without problems.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Bussard Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Dave Bussard wrote:
Don S wrote: Working on that too as evidenced by eating a whole pizza all by myself last night along with 4 Stella Artois beers. Mmmmm....beer.

Nice!....I do that all the time. Jacks Pizza & Corona's....

Run my weight? 159# and no way, never ever....

What happened to Coors?

Man, how do you remember that I drank Coors?

I think I switched on one of our cruises...I can drink Corona's all night long and not get a headache. And... I like the Lime.
Dave Bussard
Dave Bussard
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GregC Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Dave Bussard wrote: And... I like the Lime.

Prevents scurvy.
GregC
GregC
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mul21 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:44 pm

GregC wrote:
Dave Bussard wrote: And... I like the Lime.

Prevents scurvy.

Yarrrrrr! pirat

And I also have zero interest in attempting this! I can do it in KG though, and I'm pretty sure I'll see it on my schedule before Chicago....75.
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm

I can definitely run my weight in kilos which would be 55-56, but in lbs, I doubt it. Not that 124 isn't possible as many of you have and do regularly run that much, I just think I'd really hurt myself. As for the kilos, I'll be there very soon.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kilpatrick Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:23 pm

If I lost about 100 pounds, I think I could pull it off. I weigh about 155 though, so it probably wouldn't work out...

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm

John Kilpatrick wrote:If I lost about 100 pounds, I think I could pull it off. I weigh about 155 though, so it probably wouldn't work out...

that's when you convert to Kilograms.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kilpatrick Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Julie wrote:
John Kilpatrick wrote:If I lost about 100 pounds, I think I could pull it off. I weigh about 155 though, so it probably wouldn't work out...

OK, ~70 kg is still a stretch, but maybe someday!

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:31 pm

John Kilpatrick wrote:
Julie wrote:

OK, ~70 kg is still a stretch, but maybe someday!

Turn those hours cycling into hours running (slowly) and you'll be well above that.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  wendy_miller Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

GregC wrote:
T Miller wrote:Not a chance for me but I have a friend that does it pretty regularly. He's currently training for Leadville and only weighs about 135. One thing I have to say about him is that he can eat more than anyone I've ever met. He eats what most people would consider a full meal every hour or two.

I'm thinking Wendy would have a decent shot at it as well if she can get healthy.

113...yes, I could do that. EVERY week? No. But I could certainly accomplish the task once.
wendy_miller
wendy_miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Ruggiero Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Dave-O wrote:
Bob wrote:Being right around 140, if I were to do 10 in the am and 10 in the pm, I could get it done.

Hmmmm...I do have some vacation over the next few weeks/months.

See the thing is, if I was ever to take off a week of work for a running stunt, it would be to do the 100 miles + 100 beers challenge. I've already wasted too much time scheming my strategy.

Challenge accepted! I seriously have to try that some time!
Neil Ruggiero
Neil Ruggiero
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Neil Ruggiero wrote:
Dave-O wrote:
Bob wrote:Being right around 140, if I were to do 10 in the am and 10 in the pm, I could get it done.

See the thing is, if I was ever to take off a week of work for a running stunt, it would be to do the 100 miles + 100 beers challenge. I've already wasted too much time scheming my strategy.

Front load the mileage, backload the beers. cheers
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Dave-O wrote:
Neil Ruggiero wrote:
Dave-O wrote:

Front load the mileage, backload the beers. cheers

Alright this challenge sounds pretty intriguing.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 pm

There is no way I could do 100 beers in a week. 14+ a day? I'd die. With no running.
Bob
Bob
Lord Bobby
Lord Bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Between assisting in recovery and processing all that alcohol, your livers are going to hate you.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next