365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Marathon Discussion Thread

+28
Seth Harrison
Bob
StevenT42
Alex Kubacki
John Kilpatrick
fostever
nkrichards
mountandog
kath
Mark B
carleenp
Penelope
Mike MacLellan
Julio
dot520
Dave Wolfe
Ben Z
ssilvert
Dave-O
Martin VW
healdgator
Scott C
Julie
Michael Mitchell
mul21
ounce
Jerry
Nick Morris
32 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Boston Marathon Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Boston Marathon Discussion Thread

Post  Julie Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Whitney, you're right, any one at Boston has suffered a traumatic experience. Nightmares and crying and all that stuff is so common after a big trauma like that. I've been through it and it is scary and it is something to be able to have some safe people to talk through things with. I'm glad you're physically OK and am praying for emotional healing for all who were at Boston.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Boston Marathon Discussion Thread

Post  ounce Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm

We're here for you, Whitney. And gratz on the new job!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:13 am

On this, the first anniversary of the Boston Marathon terrorist attack, I am bumping the tracking thread used last year to track, or attempt to track as it turned out later, our merry band of runners for the 117th Boston Marathon.

Re-live or avoid, as you see fit.  Neutral
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Not that I wanted to re-read all of this, but it did serve to remind me that we are a special group of folks no matter how we are tied together.  Thanks all.  

Forever Boston Strong.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10