365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debbie Heald - HS Mile Record 1972 Video

2 posters

Go down

Debbie Heald - HS Mile Record 1972 Video Empty Debbie Heald - HS Mile Record 1972 Video

Post  Kenny B. Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Just read the story about this woman who holds the High School record for the mile since 1972. Sad story in Runner's World. If you read about her than watch the video it makes it that much more compelling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrvJ2bsFduY
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Debbie Heald - HS Mile Record 1972 Video Empty Re: Debbie Heald - HS Mile Record 1972 Video

Post  healdgator Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Kenny, I posted that a couple of weeks ago when the issue came out. She is my (insert number here) cousin ___ times removed. As a follow up, I asked my dad about her. He hasn't seen her since she was 9. As it turns out, I've met her mom a couple of times.
healdgator
healdgator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Debbie Heald - HS Mile Record 1972 Video Empty Re: Debbie Heald - HS Mile Record 1972 Video

Post  Kenny B. Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:47 pm

healdgator wrote:Kenny, I posted that a couple of weeks ago when the issue came out. She is my (insert number here) cousin ___ times removed. As a follow up, I asked my dad about her. He hasn't seen her since she was 9. As it turns out, I've met her mom a couple of times.

wow. sorry i did miss that post.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  healdgator Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 am

Kenny B. wrote:
healdgator wrote:Kenny, I posted that a couple of weeks ago when the issue came out. She is my (insert number here) cousin ___ times removed. As a follow up, I asked my dad about her. He hasn't seen her since she was 9. As it turns out, I've met her mom a couple of times.

wow. sorry i did miss that post.

No problem.
healdgator
healdgator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down