365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garmin 405 (low error) ????

2 posters

Go down

Garmin 405 (low error) ???? Empty Garmin 405 (low error) ????

Post  fostever Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:51 am

Ok, I've recently had a couple interruptions in service recently. First I had it shut down during my race due to the memory being full so I went in and deleted all activities. Then a couple days later while it was fully charged it started peeping and it displayed the words "Low error." Does anyone know what that is, since I can't find anything about that in the manual or online? Question
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Garmin 405 (low error) ???? Empty Re: Garmin 405 (low error) ????

Post  JohnP Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:57 pm

My 405 flashes "Battery Low" pretty regularly even though it is fully charged. I've reset it and it has the latest software, it's just pretty annoying.
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down