365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Donovan Quote

Go down

Donovan Quote

Post  Jerry on Tue May 29, 2012 11:58 am

“There’s a natural point where it’s not as fun anymore, not as enjoyable, and you still try to find ways to keep it enjoyable,”

--Landon Donovan
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donovan Quote

Post  Gobbles on Tue May 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Than you go out and score a hat trick and contribute an assist.
Gobbles
Poster
Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Z on Tue May 29, 2012 5:44 pm

How about Bradley's goal? Wow.

I'm going to have to pick up a new USA away jersey soon. I really like the new, striped jersey with the transparent shash.
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

I went to US v Brazil on Wednesday night. The US played better than the 4-1 score would indicate. They did some exciting things on offense and had Brazil in a bit of a panic on defense. But man did the US get outclassed overall by a very young Brazil squad. The finishing of Brazil was just amazing. I came away impressed with Torres, who I've never had much of an opinion about good or bad. Off the ball, he is CONSTANTLY running hard and harassing the other team. It doesn't show up much with him doing stuff with the ball but he forced a ton of turnovers with just sheer dogged forechecking-style effort.
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Z on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 am

@Chris M wrote:I went to US v Brazil on Wednesday night. The US played better than the 4-1 score would indicate. They did some exciting things on offense and had Brazil in a bit of a panic on defense. But man did the US get outclassed overall by a very young Brazil squad. The finishing of Brazil was just amazing. I came away impressed with Torres, who I've never had much of an opinion about good or bad. Off the ball, he is CONSTANTLY running hard and harassing the other team. It doesn't show up much with him doing stuff with the ball but he forced a ton of turnovers with just sheer dogged forechecking-style effort.

Agree, I watched the whole game. Outclassed but 4-2 or 4-3 would have been more deserving.

Looks like Hulk is moving to Chelsea, argh.
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down