365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Good Sunglasses

+8
Ben Z
Schuey
Jerry
Mike MacLellan
Kenny B.
Chris M
Michele "1L" Keane
wheakory
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need Good Sunglasses - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Good Sunglasses

Post  wrichman Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 am

I bought a great pair at CVS for $15. Wore them at Boston - fantastic. Plus, with the way I break and lose things, I won't feel guilty when it happens.
wrichman
wrichman
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Need Good Sunglasses - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Good Sunglasses

Post  wheakory Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I like my Tifosi glasses since they do not fog, and in this humidity, that is a major plus. And they were relatively inexpensive. Not sure what model they are though.

Love my Tifosi's! I was actually going to post about how nice they are for the same reason Michele did, but she beat me to it. Cool

I looked at what you both said and they were cheaper for the Tifosi's so I ordered a pair.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LY2LX0/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

Thanks for everyone's help. I could have used them in this Half Marathon this last weekend.
wheakory
wheakory
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2