365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Because I can say that now

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Tim M on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 pm

@ChasMcG wrote:I wasn't happy in my marriage.

That would be her first attempt. She better be happy this time.

@ChasMcG wrote:We did Day 2 of Insanity. It was hard but I think we did pretty good considering it was our first. The planks kicked my ass. We actually had to rest more through these. That was hard. But we finished it up strong and we were sweating really good! The planks will get better as our core gets stronger. I thought runners were supposed to have good core strength? I guess not but you would think so.

You didn't mention that all of the people on the DVD who had been through the program already were falling apart at the end. One girl looked like she died. I'm not kidding.
avatar
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Posts : 414
Points : 2677
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 51
Location : 5280

View user profile http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Pics

Post  ChasMcG on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 pm



Me and my girls Midori (11) and Morgan (7) A great start to a nice Friday

The top. I put them on the rock.


There they are leading the way. They were walking SOOOO slow.



Morgan, Greer, Midori, and Olivia


Spruce Mountain. It's a small one ... more like a big hill but this will be great when we need to get a quicky in!




The top. I love this pic.
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Paula Sue on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 pm

I love reading your blog, Chas. I'm just so darn glad you are BACK! You say it like it is...no beating around the bush. You've done so much for yourself...come along to places you never ever thought you could go. You have every right to be proud. Keep talkin', girl...I need to keep reading your stuff. BTW, if I google Patron, something other than what your talking about will come up...so help this old gal out. What is it?
avatar
Paula Sue
Poster
Poster

Posts : 240
Points : 2620
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 69
Location : Ohio...Florida...one or the other!

View user profile http://oceanbreeze-lake-erie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 pm

@Paula Sue wrote:I love reading your blog, Chas. I'm just so darn glad you are BACK! You say it like it is...no beating around the bush. You've done so much for yourself...come along to places you never ever thought you could go. You have every right to be proud. Keep talkin', girl...I need to keep reading your stuff. BTW, if I google Patron, something other than what your talking about will come up...so help this old gal out. What is it?

You have to be one of the coolest people I know. I love reading about your adventures on FB. So cool! Thank you for always being so sweet to me! I'm glad I'm back too!

Patron is a tequila. It's one of the better tequila's I think. A little smoother than most and I don't typically get a hangover on it (unless I drink more than 5 shots) I know there is a lot better tequila but for something local, Patron is the way to go! cheers
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:55 pm

@Schuey wrote:Ok first off you are awesome, second you have been putting in some nice runs and third I'm still laughing my ass off about the P90X! I remember the first time Lisa and I did the P90X that shit is no joke!

Hope you and Tim are having a great Friday night.

Thanks! That shit is no joke. Insanity is not better. It's just different. The runs are feeling good. I haven't been putting a lot of long runs in but I have been pushing the pace on the shorter runs and working on stride, foot strike, and leg turnover. I want to be fast enough to run a marathon in under 5 hours. One day Schuey...one day!
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Schuey on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 pm

@ChasMcG wrote:
@Schuey wrote:Ok first off you are awesome, second you have been putting in some nice runs and third I'm still laughing my ass off about the P90X! I remember the first time Lisa and I did the P90X that shit is no joke!

Hope you and Tim are having a great Friday night.

Thanks! That shit is no joke. Insanity is not better. It's just different. The runs are feeling good. I haven't been putting a lot of long runs in but I have been pushing the pace on the shorter runs and working on stride, foot strike, and leg turnover. I want to be fast enough to run a marathon in under 5 hours. One day Schuey...one day!

Don't worry Chas just stay with it and have patience, you will get there. You will run that sub 5 and even better. You know I was just telling Lisa the other day that you have to have big goals but you don't have to reach them today. I told her that she has time to get her BQ and to run faster. It doesn't matter when you do, it just matters that you do. Again it doesn't matter if it happens this year or 5 years from now. The point is that you strive to be the best you can and work hard to be the best and when the time is right everything will fall into place.

I truly believe that and sure I might have reached some of my big goals already but you know what, I reached those goals when I took the pressure off myself when I decided that it didn't have to happen now. Once I just kept chipping away at it and before I knew it I was doing things I still can't believe I've done. I knew we were out of touch when it happened but I swear when things fell into place for me at Boston in 2010 I swear I felt like I was in a dream Chas. So think big and keep working towards your goals and I promise you, someday you will be in your own dream and loving every moment of it.
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5312
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:44 pm

@Schuey wrote:
@ChasMcG wrote:
@Schuey wrote:Ok first off you are awesome, second you have been putting in some nice runs and third I'm still laughing my ass off about the P90X! I remember the first time Lisa and I did the P90X that shit is no joke!

Hope you and Tim are having a great Friday night.

Thanks! That shit is no joke. Insanity is not better. It's just different. The runs are feeling good. I haven't been putting a lot of long runs in but I have been pushing the pace on the shorter runs and working on stride, foot strike, and leg turnover. I want to be fast enough to run a marathon in under 5 hours. One day Schuey...one day!

Don't worry Chas just stay with it and have patience, you will get there. You will run that sub 5 and even better. You know I was just telling Lisa the other day that you have to have big goals but you don't have to reach them today. I told her that she has time to get her BQ and to run faster. It doesn't matter when you do, it just matters that you do. Again it doesn't matter if it happens this year or 5 years from now. The point is that you strive to be the best you can and work hard to be the best and when the time is right everything will fall into place.

I truly believe that and sure I might have reached some of my big goals already but you know what, I reached those goals when I took the pressure off myself when I decided that it didn't have to happen now. Once I just kept chipping away at it and before I knew it I was doing things I still can't believe I've done. I knew we were out of touch when it happened but I swear when things fell into place for me at Boston in 2010 I swear I felt like I was in a dream Chas. So think big and keep working towards your goals and I promise you, someday you will be in your own dream and loving every moment of it.

You truly are an inspiration. I've seen the tears, sweat, and blood from you. I never had a doubt in my mind that you would do what you wanted with those really ... um... great legs of yours! Smile Yeah I remember those things! hahahah

Seriously though, I've seen a lot of improvement in Lisa. Her times have really dropped adn she is more confident than ever. You helped her acheive that. You should be an inspirational speaker. You know that right? I think the help you give only makes you a stronger runner. Knowing if they can do it, you can. So cool.
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Schuey on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:49 pm

@ChasMcG wrote:You truly are an inspiration. I've seen the tears, sweat, and blood from you. I never had a doubt in my mind that you would do what you wanted with those really ... um... great legs of yours! Smile Yeah I remember those things! hahahah

Seriously though, I've seen a lot of improvement in Lisa. Her times have really dropped adn she is more confident than ever. You helped her acheive that. You should be an inspirational speaker. You know that right? I think the help you give only makes you a stronger runner. Knowing if they can do it, you can. So cool.

Um Chas ok now I'm blushing! I would love to be an inspirational speaker, I really do like helping people. I truly believe that sometimes all people need to hear is that they can do it. That is what has happen with Lisa, not only that I have made her do things out there running that see doubted she could do until she did it. By the way you have a pretty cool guy yourself that does a wonderful job of inspiring you!
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5312
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:02 am

@Schuey wrote:
@ChasMcG wrote:You truly are an inspiration. I've seen the tears, sweat, and blood from you. I never had a doubt in my mind that you would do what you wanted with those really ... um... great legs of yours! Smile Yeah I remember those things! hahahah

Seriously though, I've seen a lot of improvement in Lisa. Her times have really dropped adn she is more confident than ever. You helped her acheive that. You should be an inspirational speaker. You know that right? I think the help you give only makes you a stronger runner. Knowing if they can do it, you can. So cool.

Um Chas ok now I'm blushing! I would love to be an inspirational speaker, I really do like helping people. I truly believe that sometimes all people need to hear is that they can do it. That is what has happen with Lisa, not only that I have made her do things out there running that see doubted she could do until she did it. By the way you have a pretty cool guy yourself that does a wonderful job of inspiring you!

You know the cool thing about Tim, he's there. He's always there to support me, hold my hand, and catch me when I fall. I don't know what he really thinks about my running but he pushes me along when I need it the most and backs off when I might blow. It was running that brought us all together. Amazing right?
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:07 am

Chas, I adore you so much and I love watching how AWESOME you're doing! You keep on improving more and more and more. You work so hard in all you do and I'm so excited to follow you in your training. I can't wait to run Bayshore next year with you! You're going to smoke it! Keep up your killer work, it's paying off!! I love you I love you
avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3638
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:09 am

Yep simply amazing. It's funny that running brought Lisa and I together, strange world we live in but at the same time simply awesome!!
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5312
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:23 am

@Mrs. Schuey wrote:Chas, I adore you so much and I love watching how AWESOME you're doing! You keep on improving more and more and more. You work so hard in all you do and I'm so excited to follow you in your training. I can't wait to run Bayshore next year with you! You're going to smoke it! Keep up your killer work, it's paying off!! I love you I love you
Thanks boo! I can't wait! I hate that it's so far away but that's okay! At least it's planned now and we can give people a year to plan! I adore you - I've been smiling all week long Lisa!

@Schuey wrote:Yep simply amazing. It's funny that running brought Lisa and I together, strange world we live in but at the same time simply awesome!!

Actually I think it was your avatar Smile Lisa knows which one I'm talking about! Bayshore though was a big moment though. I think that's when you guys knew. I did.
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 am

@ChasMcG wrote:
@Mrs. Schuey wrote:Chas, I adore you so much and I love watching how AWESOME you're doing! You keep on improving more and more and more. You work so hard in all you do and I'm so excited to follow you in your training. I can't wait to run Bayshore next year with you! You're going to smoke it! Keep up your killer work, it's paying off!! I love you I love you
Thanks boo! I can't wait! I hate that it's so far away but that's okay! At least it's planned now and we can give people a year to plan! I adore you - I've been smiling all week long Lisa!

@Schuey wrote:Yep simply amazing. It's funny that running brought Lisa and I together, strange world we live in but at the same time simply awesome!!

Actually I think it was your avatar Smile Lisa knows which one I'm talking about! Bayshore though was a big moment though. I think that's when you guys knew. I did.

Lisa just said she is going to kill you! You have her blushing now, oh wait that isn't that hard to to do. Yes Lisa I said "Hard"
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5312
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 am

@ChasMcG wrote:
@Mrs. Schuey wrote:Chas, I adore you so much and I love watching how AWESOME you're doing! You keep on improving more and more and more. You work so hard in all you do and I'm so excited to follow you in your training. I can't wait to run Bayshore next year with you! You're going to smoke it! Keep up your killer work, it's paying off!! I love you I love you
Thanks boo! I can't wait! I hate that it's so far away but that's okay! At least it's planned now and we can give people a year to plan! I adore you - I've been smiling all week long Lisa!

@Schuey wrote:Yep simply amazing. It's funny that running brought Lisa and I together, strange world we live in but at the same time simply awesome!!

Actually I think it was your avatar Smile Lisa knows which one I'm talking about! Bayshore though was a big moment though. I think that's when you guys knew. I did.

Chas! Haha! I know EXACTLY what picture...it was his Sarasota Half pictures that he emailed...there were 2 of them....I called you up and said, "OMG, he has to be the hottest thing around!" You laughed and commented on his legs! Haha! I think it was an hour conversation later that we determined he was cute! Haha! Bayshore...ahh....that was THE moment. I knew I loved him before, but Bayshore sealed the deal. I just couldn't live without him...thanks for letting him peel off at the half and run with me. We really bonded over those 13.1 miles....I knew I loved him when I saved my last olive for him when we all hung out at the Holiday Inn after the race...watching the RED WINGS! Oh yeah!



Last edited by Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3638
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 am

@Schuey wrote:
Lisa just said she is going to kill you! You have her blushing now, oh wait that isn't that hard to to do. Yes Lisa I said "Hard"

Everyone, that is an inside joke from like 3 years ago....carry on... Embarassed Very Happy
avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3638
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 am

@Mrs. Schuey wrote:
@ChasMcG wrote:
@Mrs. Schuey wrote:Chas, I adore you so much and I love watching how AWESOME you're doing! You keep on improving more and more and more. You work so hard in all you do and I'm so excited to follow you in your training. I can't wait to run Bayshore next year with you! You're going to smoke it! Keep up your killer work, it's paying off!! I love you I love you
Thanks boo! I can't wait! I hate that it's so far away but that's okay! At least it's planned now and we can give people a year to plan! I adore you - I've been smiling all week long Lisa!

@Schuey wrote:Yep simply amazing. It's funny that running brought Lisa and I together, strange world we live in but at the same time simply awesome!!

Actually I think it was your avatar Smile Lisa knows which one I'm talking about! Bayshore though was a big moment though. I think that's when you guys knew. I did.

Chas! Haha! I know EXACTLY what picture...it was his Sarasota Half pictures that he emailed...there were 2 of them....I called you up and said, "OMG, he has to be the hottest thing around!" You laughed and commented on his legs! Haha! I think it was an hour conversation later that we determined he was cute! Haha! Bayshore...ahh....that was THE moment. I knew I loved him before, but Bayshore sealed the deal. I just couldn't live without him...thanks for letting him peel off at the half and run with me. We really bonded over those 13.1 miles....I knew I loved him when I saved my last olive for him when we all hung out at the Holiday Inn after the race...watching the RED WINGS! Oh yeah!


I remember that! I'm a Red Wings fan finally. Shhh don't tell Tim. You're welcome. He certainly wanted to run with you. He peeled off so fast, his shoes were still next to me! hahaha
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 am

And please don't kill me. We just found each other again. I was thinking of a different one too. I believe he was holding his dog.....
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:37 am

@ChasMcG wrote:
@Mrs. Schuey wrote:
@ChasMcG wrote:
@Mrs. Schuey wrote:Chas, I adore you so much and I love watching how AWESOME you're doing! You keep on improving more and more and more. You work so hard in all you do and I'm so excited to follow you in your training. I can't wait to run Bayshore next year with you! You're going to smoke it! Keep up your killer work, it's paying off!! I love you I love you
Thanks boo! I can't wait! I hate that it's so far away but that's okay! At least it's planned now and we can give people a year to plan! I adore you - I've been smiling all week long Lisa!

@Schuey wrote:Yep simply amazing. It's funny that running brought Lisa and I together, strange world we live in but at the same time simply awesome!!

Actually I think it was your avatar Smile Lisa knows which one I'm talking about! Bayshore though was a big moment though. I think that's when you guys knew. I did.

Chas! Haha! I know EXACTLY what picture...it was his Sarasota Half pictures that he emailed...there were 2 of them....I called you up and said, "OMG, he has to be the hottest thing around!" You laughed and commented on his legs! Haha! I think it was an hour conversation later that we determined he was cute! Haha! Bayshore...ahh....that was THE moment. I knew I loved him before, but Bayshore sealed the deal. I just couldn't live without him...thanks for letting him peel off at the half and run with me. We really bonded over those 13.1 miles....I knew I loved him when I saved my last olive for him when we all hung out at the Holiday Inn after the race...watching the RED WINGS! Oh yeah!


I remember that! I'm a Red Wings fan finally. Shhh don't tell Tim. You're welcome. He certainly wanted to run with you. He peeled off so fast, his shoes were still next to me! hahaha

Hahaha! His shoes were still next to you! Too funny! He was so romantic too when he came up next to me...I had just spit and he yells, "HEY! Watch where you spit!" I turned around like, "who the hell are you?!" Then I saw it was Martin and I was like, "Ok. teehee." Haha!

You are a Red Wings fan??? SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!! Oh, we'll have fun next hockey season! My girlfriend from 6th grade is a die hard fan and taunts Martin constantly! Haha! It's funny...you'd love her!
avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3638
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am

@ChasMcG wrote:And please don't kill me. We just found each other again. I was thinking of a different one too. I believe he was holding his dog.....

I won't kill you....like you said, we've just found each other again...you be stuck with me for life, chicky!

Ohhh...yeah...that picture! I remember that one...I distinctly remember saying something to the effect of, "yum...I wish he'd hold me like that!" HAHAHAHA! Such a freaking hottie, I tell ya!
avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3638
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 am

@Mrs. Schuey wrote:
@ChasMcG wrote:And please don't kill me. We just found each other again. I was thinking of a different one too. I believe he was holding his dog.....

I won't kill you....like you said, we've just found each other again...you be stuck with me for life, chicky!

Ohhh...yeah...that picture! I remember that one...I distinctly remember saying something to the effect of, "yum...I wish he'd hold me like that!" HAHAHAHA! Such a freaking hottie, I tell ya!

That's the one and that's EXACTLY what you said! hahahha Total Awesomeness!

You're stuck with me! tongue
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

@ChasMcG wrote:
@Mrs. Schuey wrote:
@ChasMcG wrote:And please don't kill me. We just found each other again. I was thinking of a different one too. I believe he was holding his dog.....

I won't kill you....like you said, we've just found each other again...you be stuck with me for life, chicky!

Ohhh...yeah...that picture! I remember that one...I distinctly remember saying something to the effect of, "yum...I wish he'd hold me like that!" HAHAHAHA! Such a freaking hottie, I tell ya!

That's the one and that's EXACTLY what you said! hahahha Total Awesomeness!

You're stuck with me! tongue

Haha! The memories!!! Ahhhh....You be stuck with me, sweetheart! I love you
avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3638
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

I love you I love you I love you
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:03 am

@ChasMcG wrote:I love you I love you I love you

Ok, I'm going to bed...sleeeeepy.....night, night! Don't let the bedbugs bite! Tim's not a bedbug! Hahahaha! Razz
avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3638
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  ChasMcG on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:09 am

@Mrs. Schuey wrote:
@ChasMcG wrote:I love you I love you I love you

Ok, I'm going to bed...sleeeeepy.....night, night! Don't let the bedbugs bite! Tim's not a bedbug! Hahahaha! Razz

In that case, I better go take a shower. wink wink

Good night! You can save your answer on PM for tomorrow. Get some rest!
avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2729
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Julie on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 am

tell your friends when they're fat....yeah...I did have one friend tell me "You gained so much weight!" I had no idea what to say so I just smiled and she said "but you look so happy!!" Umm...yeah I know I gained wt. but I have no idea how to reply. But I know what you're saying. Go for a walk with me instead of eating ice cream with me.

The photos were beautiful. My husband and I went to Estes Park for our honey moon and did a lot of hiking. It was so much fun. I'd love to go back some time.
avatar
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2602
Points : 6161
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because I can say that now

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum