365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I'll have a "Perfect" Training Cycle - Chicago, 2011

+35
Lauren
Jack_Scaff
Liz R
Dave-O
jon c
Mark B
Penelope
Joel H
Chris M
JohnP
Jim Lentz
Nick Morris
fostever
Alex Kubacki
rhondda h
Vivian
Dave P
Ken Mello
Peg Coover
ChasMcG
mul21
Schuey
Dave Wolfe
Tom H
Jerry
Michele "1L" Keane
Kenny B.
Julie
KathyK
Natalie
Seth Harrison
John Kilpatrick
Mike MacLellan
Matt W
Mrs. Schuey
39 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

I know I'll have a "Perfect" Training Cycle - Chicago, 2011 - Page 13 Empty Re: I know I'll have a "Perfect" Training Cycle - Chicago, 2011

Post  Natalie Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Sounds like a great run. Running gives us a lot of time to reflect... it's what I like about it.
Natalie
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

I know I'll have a "Perfect" Training Cycle - Chicago, 2011 - Page 13 Empty Re: I know I'll have a "Perfect" Training Cycle - Chicago, 2011

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Julie wrote:Sounds like a good run....good to reflect, too.

My grandpa ran. I don't know how fast he was but my dad gave me a big box of his old race t-shirts (all cotton, of course Very Happy) when I got into running. He died when I was 6 and we lived about 11 hours away from each other so I don't have a ton of memories of him but after I ran my first marathon my dad e-mailed that my grandpa would have been proud. That meant a lot to me. I still wear some of his t-shirts just for day to day. It's funny if anyone looks at them and sees 1984 on them.

Now you have another reason to get up early on Sunday to run...so you can shower and go to church afterwards I know I'll have a "Perfect" Training Cycle - Chicago, 2011 - Page 13 424776184
take care and watch out in this heat!

Julie, your post gave me goosebumps. How special, too, that you have his box of race t-shirts! I know he's proud of you and your running, after all, you have his running blood pumping through your veins! He's with you just like my grandpa is with me. You can guarantee that they're cheering for us every time we toe the line. Thanks for sharing such a cool memory with me, Julie, that was really sweet.

Jim Lentz wrote:Nice job on the run, Lisa. The Garmin 610 sounds nice and I may replace my 405 with that when it dies.
Thanks Jim, it was a good run. The 610 is really great...there are so many reasons why I like it better. The HR strap alone is amazing. It fits me perfect and doesn't slide down like my old one. It's thin and soft and I don't even feel it on when I run. The touch screen blows the bezel out of the water, the vibration at the mile markers makes it nice for when you're listening to music and it's thin just to name a few. I highly recommend it for your next Garmin purchase!

John Kilpatrick wrote:Great stories and great reflection of people gone by. I'm impressed with you run today too - your consistent pacing is amazing!

Thanks John! You're a stud with all the training you do, so when I'm out there, I think of you and everyone here that's putting in the miles and hard work. The funny thing about the run and reflection yesterday was, as I was running, I started thinking people that have passed on and times with them that I had forgotten about. It made the run really nice and it was cool to have that time with each of them.

Natalie wrote:Sounds like a great run. Running gives us a lot of time to reflect... it's what I like about it.
Hey there Natalie!! Running does indeed give us a lot of time to reflect, and that's what I like about it too. You know, I had been so wrapped up in training and paces and stuff that I kind of got away from using it as my reflection time. I have had some great conversations with God and myself on many runs. Good stuff!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Our run today was nice. Granted, we didn't get up early, but that was alright. We slept in until 9:30 and when we woke up, we realized that apparently, our bodies needed the rest.

I made some eggs and toast and coffee and then we headed out the door. We got to Caldwell Woods around 12 and the temp was 75 degrees, felt like 75 degrees with humidity at 85% and the dew point at 71%.

Martin and I both decided to use the Ultima for drinking today (LOVE Ultima!). We started out and while hot, I handled it a lot better than last Sunday. We had an idea of where we were going this time, which was nice! Haha! We stopped at 3.5 miles in to get some water on our heads and then continued. It wasn't until about mile 11 that it started getting tough for me. It wasn't the heat, it was my legs feeling tired. Martin kept telling me, "don't get frustrated, you ran 10 miles yesterday in heat and you're running 15 today in heat. It's going to happen". I thanked him for his cheering on. We stopped at mile 11.25 to get some water and cool off. When we started running again, I got a serious jones attack for french fries and a nice, cold beer. I kept repeating to myself, "hot fries and cold beer...hot fries and cold beer". I did have a random thought that a cigar would be nice too. I stopped at 15 miles and my incredible hubby continued on for another 5, wrapping up a back to back 20 miler. I should state, that while waiting for him, I was a feast for the freaking horseflies! WTF is the purpose of those things?

Anyway, we got in the car and drove to McDonald's. Yes, while not the most nutritious, it was DAMN good! I can't remember the last time we had McDonald's. MMMMM.....fries. And they were hot. bounce bounce

We drove to Binny's to pick up the beer, which we are having right now. MMMM.....beer. And it's cold! bounce bounce

When we finished the run, the real feel was 91 degrees with the dew point at 70 degrees. It was toasty, but fun. Another long run in the books!! cheers

My average HR was 163, my average pace was 9:49

1 00:10:19
2 00:09:46
3 00:09:38
4 00:09:52
5 00:09:38
6 00:09:49
7 00:09:52
8 00:10:09
9 00:09:32
10 00:09:43
11 00:09:42
12 00:09:57
13 00:09:52
14 00:09:43
15 00:09:48
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Nice run today Lisa and look at those splits from 11 on. It surely doesn't look like your legs were tired.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:07 pm

That is a very good steady long run! The heat is horrible but you are toughing it out

Sounds like some fun recovery food!!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  jon c Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:58 pm

I got a chuckle out of the jonesing for french fries, beer and cigars. Smile Understand it though. I've had similar thoughts during running as well. It's great to see that you got your paces in. As Nick pointed out, your pace did not drop off the last five! Looks to me like you are progressing well!

Heard you had a little rain in the area last night.
jon c
jon c
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Harrison Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:06 am

Mrs. Schuey wrote:Our run today was nice. Granted, we didn't get up early, but that was alright. We slept in until 9:30 and when we woke up, we realized that apparently, our bodies needed the rest.

I made some eggs and toast and coffee and then we headed out the door. We got to Caldwell Woods around 12 and the temp was 75 degrees, felt like 75 degrees with humidity at 85% and the dew point at 71%.

Martin and I both decided to use the Ultima for drinking today (LOVE Ultima!). We started out and while hot, I handled it a lot better than last Sunday. We had an idea of where we were going this time, which was nice! Haha! We stopped at 3.5 miles in to get some water on our heads and then continued. It wasn't until about mile 11 that it started getting tough for me. It wasn't the heat, it was my legs feeling tired. Martin kept telling me, "don't get frustrated, you ran 10 miles yesterday in heat and you're running 15 today in heat. It's going to happen". I thanked him for his cheering on. We stopped at mile 11.25 to get some water and cool off. When we started running again, I got a serious jones attack for french fries and a nice, cold beer. I kept repeating to myself, "hot fries and cold beer...hot fries and cold beer". I did have a random thought that a cigar would be nice too. I stopped at 15 miles and my incredible hubby continued on for another 5, wrapping up a back to back 20 miler. I should state, that while waiting for him, I was a feast for the freaking horseflies! WTF is the purpose of those things?

Anyway, we got in the car and drove to McDonald's. Yes, while not the most nutritious, it was DAMN good! I can't remember the last time we had McDonald's. MMMMM.....fries. And they were hot. bounce bounce

We drove to Binny's to pick up the beer, which we are having right now. MMMM.....beer. And it's cold! bounce bounce

When we finished the run, the real feel was 91 degrees with the dew point at 70 degrees. It was toasty, but fun. Another long run in the books!! cheers

My average HR was 163, my average pace was 9:49

1 00:10:19
2 00:09:46
3 00:09:38
4 00:09:52
5 00:09:38
6 00:09:49
7 00:09:52
8 00:10:09
9 00:09:32
10 00:09:43
11 00:09:42
12 00:09:57
13 00:09:52
14 00:09:43
15 00:09:48

You're logging some serious miles lately Lisa!
I'm right there with you on the beer, and even the fries...but the cigar and McDonalds?????? I can't go there! Very Happy
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Holy crap girl! Look at you go! Great run! You deserved those McDonald's french fries! You have to spoil yourself every once in awhile! Not sure if you have a Freddie's Frozen Custard but they're fries are crack fries. I'm not a huge fan of their burgers but I really think they sprinkle cocaine on them.

Kisses!
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 am

Your splits are looking almost as consistent as mine. That is a scary place to be! Great job! affraid
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey Lisa I know you hear from me but maybe you don't hear it as much as I should say it to you but you are doing awesome! I know the whole training thing comes a little easier for me then it does you. I also want you to understand that I know that you enjoy running in a different way then I do and I think that is cool.

I love the fact that you have decided that no matter what your time is on race day in Chicago that it is all about you becoming more consistent and finding ways to train that makes it all that more enjoyable for you. One thing I do know is that you love race day and you enjoy running on that day. I also believe as you get to know more and more about how you like to train and the more consistent you become in your training your race times will come down. The thing that I love the best about your attitude right now is that it doesn't matter what the clock time says or who runs faster then you but that it is all about you doing the best that you can offer now and for you to have fun and enjoy your journey with as much fun as possible.

Running is suppose to be fun and not work. So again I have to say that I have loved your attitude the last couple of weeks and admire you for going out and running in the heat and excepting it. There is no doubt that you are on your way to becoming and more consistent runner and with that you will see improvements. You just have to remember in this sport sometimes it takes time to see the improvements, so don't get frustrated when things don't happen as fast as you want. Just stay with it and enjoy the runs and the time you get to spend out there running.

Also I like the approach we are taking now with you running by effort and deciding how many miles you are going to run that day by how you are feeling except for the long run on Sunday's. I think that this is a great approach for you right now and it helps takes the pressure off about worrying about paces, miles and goal times. The focus right now is to have fun and become a consistent runner.

So just so you know you have shown that the last two weeks of putting in 43 and 42 mile weeks that is awesome Lisa!!! Also the other thing I think that is awesome is that last night you went out on your own and put in 10 miles because you wanted to! Dam that is more then I ran yesterday. Way to go Lisa and keep your head up and enjoy your running and believe some time in the future it will all pay off for you in a big way. It doesn't matter if it is this fall your 4 falls from now, we have all the time in the world to improve and to see those improvements.

I love you so much and just want you to know that I'm very very very proud of you.

Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Martin has so much love! Very nice to share.

This goes out to Lisa

"But if the dance of the run isn't fun, then discover another dance,
because without fun the good of the run is undone, and a suffering
runner always quits sooner or later." - Fred Rohe, The Zen of Running.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Lisa you're doing great! I hope you're proud of the work you're putting in, especially in this heat and with working hard at your job, too.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Keep plugging away Lisa, one run at a time. This summer has been brutal with the heat and humidity, but everything will pay off.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kilpatrick Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Nice run, Lisa. A model of consistency as usual!

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 pm

All the hard work is going to pay off big time this fall at Chicago!! Keep it up Very Happy
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Nick Morris wrote:Nice run today Lisa and look at those splits from 11 on. It surely doesn't look like your legs were tired.

Thanks Nick....believe it or not, my legs were tired, but seeing the paces where they were made me feel better. Yes, Chicago will be a good time...go Team KOA!! bounce

jon c wrote:I got a chuckle out of the jonesing for french fries, beer and cigars. Smile Understand it though. I've had similar thoughts during running as well. It's great to see that you got your paces in. As Nick pointed out, your pace did not drop off the last five! Looks to me like you are progressing well!

Heard you had a little rain in the area last night.

Yeah, we had a little rain...we've been getting some nasty storms lately, but I've slept through them. Too tired, I suppose! The fries tasted soooooo good and the beer tasted sooooooo good! Thanks for dropping in and posting, it's appreciated!

Seth Harrison wrote: You're logging some serious miles lately Lisa!
I'm right there with you on the beer, and even the fries...but the cigar and McDonalds?????? I can't go there! Very Happy

Yeah, the miles are coming easier and easier, which is a good thing! Funny about the McDonald's thing...we haven't had it in so long that it actually tasted good. Normally, just the smell of it makes me sick.

ChasMcG wrote:Holy crap girl! Look at you go! Great run! You deserved those McDonald's french fries! You have to spoil yourself every once in awhile! Not sure if you have a Freddie's Frozen Custard but they're fries are crack fries. I'm not a huge fan of their burgers but I really think they sprinkle cocaine on them.

Seriously LOVE frozen custard and am so sad we don't have a Freddie's near us! Sad. When we come to Denver, we'll all have to go! Now I want frozen custard! Damn. lol! Kisses back at ya!

Schuey wrote:Hey Lisa I know you hear from me but maybe you don't hear it as much as I should say it to you but you are doing awesome! I know the whole training thing comes a little easier for me then it does you. I also want you to understand that I know that you enjoy running in a different way then I do and I think that is cool.

I love the fact that you have decided that no matter what your time is on race day in Chicago that it is all about you becoming more consistent and finding ways to train that makes it all that more enjoyable for you. One thing I do know is that you love race day and you enjoy running on that day. I also believe as you get to know more and more about how you like to train and the more consistent you become in your training your race times will come down. The thing that I love the best about your attitude right now is that it doesn't matter what the clock time says or who runs faster then you but that it is all about you doing the best that you can offer now and for you to have fun and enjoy your journey with as much fun as possible.

Running is suppose to be fun and not work. So again I have to say that I have loved your attitude the last couple of weeks and admire you for going out and running in the heat and excepting it. There is no doubt that you are on your way to becoming and more consistent runner and with that you will see improvements. You just have to remember in this sport sometimes it takes time to see the improvements, so don't get frustrated when things don't happen as fast as you want. Just stay with it and enjoy the runs and the time you get to spend out there running.

Also I like the approach we are taking now with you running by effort and deciding how many miles you are going to run that day by how you are feeling except for the long run on Sunday's. I think that this is a great approach for you right now and it helps takes the pressure off about worrying about paces, miles and goal times. The focus right now is to have fun and become a consistent runner.

So just so you know you have shown that the last two weeks of putting in 43 and 42 mile weeks that is awesome Lisa!!! Also the other thing I think that is awesome is that last night you went out on your own and put in 10 miles because you wanted to! Dam that is more then I ran yesterday. Way to go Lisa and keep your head up and enjoy your running and believe some time in the future it will all pay off for you in a big way. It doesn't matter if it is this fall your 4 falls from now, we have all the time in the world to improve and to see those improvements.

I love you so much and just want you to know that I'm very very very proud of you.

Martin, where to start. Thank you for what you said, even though you tell it to me a lot..I love hearing it. You don't know how much I appreciate your love and support. I thank you for all of the runs you do with me, and for all of the times you've gotten me through those rough runs. You have a way of calming me down and once I start calming down, I find myself pushing myself to show you I can do it. In the process, I have found that I'm showing myself I can do it. You inspire me more than you know, and even though I get a little frustrated on my runs from time to time, it never means I'm not thankful to have you out there with me. I look forward to many, many years of running with you. Thanks for being my husband and I love you. I love you I love you

Kenny B. wrote:Martin has so much love! Very nice to share.

This goes out to Lisa

"But if the dance of the run isn't fun, then discover another dance,
because without fun the good of the run is undone, and a suffering
runner always quits sooner or later." - Fred Rohe, The Zen of Running.

Kenny, I love that quote! Thanks for posting! You know, on my run tonight I kept thinking, "be the snail" over and over! Thanks for that too Smile

Julie wrote:Lisa you're doing great! I hope you're proud of the work you're putting in, especially in this heat and with working hard at your job, too.

Julie, I am proud of the work I'm putting in...I'm coming around and trying not to be too frustrated. The heat and work are big factors in having the energy to get through the runs, but I'm finding that I'm getting acclimated fairly well to it. Good luck on your 20 this weekend, you'll rock it, I just know it!

Dave-O wrote:Keep plugging away Lisa, one run at a time. This summer has been brutal with the heat and humidity, but everything will pay off.

Thanks Dave! I was happy to see you stopped by my blog. This summer has been brutal, but I'm hoping there's a nice little payoff in cooler weather this October. Hope to see you out on the path again one of these days!

Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Nick Morris wrote:All the hard work is going to pay off big time this fall at Chicago!! Keep it up Very Happy

I'm hoping so!! Hey, so are we going to see you this weekend?
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:All the hard work is going to pay off big time this fall at Chicago!! Keep it up Very Happy

Not this weekend...although it would be cool since Jim is going to be in town. I think that the weekend of August 12th might be the weekend to get together...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:20 pm

I have some catching up to do and I'm doing it tonight......Nick...I'm coming after your ass! Enjoy that post count while you can Razz StirPot

Alright, so as we all know, the weather has been pretty hot and the air thick. However, I am getting acclimated to this and actually kind of enjoy it. I tell everyone all of the time that I'll take this over the snow and ice crap any day!

Monday was and off day and I ran Tuesday, Wednesday and tonight. I will be running tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday.

Tuesday Martin and I went out together for a 6 miler. It was tough coming off of the weekend I had, but it was nice. I know that the hot weather will make me run slower, and I'm still getting use to seeing the times I'm seeing on my watch. However, it is what it is and I'm just happy that I'm logging the miles.

Splits from Tuesday:

6.13 Miles at an average pace of 10:00, average HR at 146

1 00:10:34
2 00:10:03
3 00:09:55
4 00:09:58
5 00:09:52
6 00:09:45
.13 00:09:38

Wednesday I went out for a run and ended up doing 10 miles. This was really great; the run just clicked. Martin and I decided that instead of having a set number every day to run, that he'll give me the weekly total I have to hit and run the miles during the week. The only day I don't have a change of distance is Sunday, my long run day. All of the other days during the week, I run what I feel. I love it. I seriously love it! It doesn't feel so constricted and regimented!

Here is my run from Wednesday, 10 Miles at an average pace of 9:54, average HR at 161

1 00:10:28
2 00:09:56
3 00:09:42
4 00:09:38
5 00:09:42
6 00:09:54
7 00:10:05
8 00:10:00
9 00:09:47
10 00:09:53

Tonight's run was a slow shake out run. Martin told me he wanted me to be on the slow side with a lower HR so that I have somewhat fresh legs come Sunday's long run. I did run it slower and ended up putting in 5 miles.

5 Miles at an average pace of 10:46, average HR at 145

1 00:11:03
2 00:10:48
3 00:10:38
4 00:11:00
5 00:10:20

Overall, a good week of training so far. The temps have been between 92 to 105 degrees with dew points sitting around 75 degrees and high humidity. Tomorrow I am running 5 miles, Saturday I'm planning on 4 miles and Sunday is 16 miles. Then again...I may run 6 tomorrow and 3 on Saturday....I'll wait to see what the day brings Smile
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Not this weekend...although it would be cool since Jim is going to be in town. I think that the weekend of August 12th might be the weekend to get together...

Durrrr....my bad. I meant to say next weekend, but you're heading to a wedding next weekend. Let's plan on the weekend of the 12th, we'll mark our calendars!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Lentz Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 am

You're running is looking great, Lisa!
Jim Lentz
Jim Lentz
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel H Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 am

Nice job on the runs recently...be the snail!
Joel H
Joel H
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 am

Nice running this week! Hopefully soon it cools down. It's still hot here too, I thought we'd get a break. Maybe next month?
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 am

Jim Lentz wrote:You're running is looking great, Lisa!

Thanks Jim! Hope to see you and Peggy again soon!

Joel H wrote:Nice job on the runs recently...be the snail!
I love that cartoon...love it! Thanks for the props on my runs Joel!

Julie wrote:Nice running this week! Hopefully soon it cools down. It's still hot here too, I thought we'd get a break. Maybe next month?
Yeah, it's still hot here too, but I'll take it. I'm actually getting pretty use to it. The cooler weather will be nice though, too. I just don't like what follows it! Mad

Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 am

So I have forced to go on a business trip Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad to Phoenix in August. Phoenix IN AUGUST, people! Flame Flame

We're all staying at the Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale..I've already scouted out the fitness center online...guess this won't be a bad view from the treadmill during my running:

I know I'll have a "Perfect" Training Cycle - Chicago, 2011 - Page 13 Treadmills

Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next