365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYCM survey

3 posters

Go down

NYCM survey Empty NYCM survey

Post  Natalie Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Did any NYCM runners get the link to the online survey by synapsesurveys.com. in yesterday's email? I clicked on the link and was given a message that said I had already completed the survey! I'm wondering what other people experienced because I was actually looking forward to completing the survey.
Natalie
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

NYCM survey Empty Re: NYCM survey

Post  Dave Wolfe Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:36 pm

I filled it out shortly after the marathon. Didn't get a follow-up email.
Dave Wolfe
Dave Wolfe
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KBFitz Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 am

Yep. I delayed taking it until I had 20 minutes free. And it took nearly that long. When I submitted it, I did not get any message that it had been completed or delivered. So, I clicked the link again and got the same message you got Natalie.

I suspect that if you click in once your IP is logged and that's your window, whether you complete it or not. So try this: reset your modem (turn it off, wait a minute, turn it on, wait two minutes) then try again. If it's not the IP that is logged, but rather a code in the link you click that identifies you, this won't help. But if you can get in this way ... don't get out ... take the survey and complete it at once. Good luck.

EDIT: I just looked at the link to take the survey. It has a long code that's unique to you. So it's likely already been triggered ... making it unlikely that an IP reset will let you in. Ergo, as to my advice above: fugettabouttit. Instead, do as the email suggests:

If you have any trouble accessing the survey, please email us at NYCMarathon2011@synapsesurveys.com.

Last edited by KBFitz on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
KBFitz
KBFitz
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks Kevin! That did the trick. I'm glad I got to complete the survey, since my experience this time was so different from the last time I ran it. I hope it was actually submitted, because when I clicked "next" to finish, I was sent to a page that says "Unexpected Error."
Natalie
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KBFitz Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 am

Your post jogs my memory -- I too got the "Unexpected Error" message. I have no idea if it was submitted. But I did my part ... and so too did you. Cheers!
KBFitz
KBFitz
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down