365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting for iTeam Banner

+8
Schuey
Mike MacLellan
Kenny B.
Admin
Matt W
Seth Harrison
Ken Mello
Mrs. Schuey
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

With or without flag

Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]
Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Voting for iTeam Banner

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm

GregC wrote:Wait a second. Can you redo the banner with a lower case i, just for consistency. Evil or Very Mad

You make a good point young grasshopper.....hmmmm....
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 pm

I'd be slightly worried it would end up looking somewhat like a phallic contortionist, to be honest.

EDIT: Speaking of phallic contortions, my post count is nothing if not perfect for the moment.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Mike MacLellan wrote:I'd be slightly worried it would end up looking somewhat like a phallic contortionist, to be honest.

EDIT: Speaking of phallic contortions, my post count is nothing if not perfect for the moment.

Too late...that post took you over the magic number Very Happy
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Mike MacLellan wrote:I'd be slightly worried it would end up looking somewhat like a phallic contortionist, to be honest.

Too late...that post took you over the magic number Very Happy

I knew that teasing Lisa about her emoticons would backfire somehow. Oh well, at least for a minute, I got to giggle.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  GregC Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
GregC wrote:Wait a second. Can you redo the banner with a lower case i, just for consistency. Evil or Very Mad

You make a good point young grasshopper.....hmmmm....

I was just kidding Lisa. I think it looks great as is.
GregC
GregC
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks for the votes! There are some good responses....I'll be sure to have something for everyone to sign on October 9th Smile Go iTeam!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Hate to do this but... a name change is imminent. As was noted by several people "iTeam" is heavily used and I cannot get any iTeam domain names. They are all taken. I have something in the works, but it will screw up the wonderful work Lisa did no the iTeam logo.

Lisa, I am sorry! Thank you for the cool iGuy! I'll leave it to you to figure out a new logo for the new site name... announcement coming sometime soon.

Again, thank you and forgive me for the name swap! It will be a one-time thing, I promise!

Yes, you can yell at me if you want... Sad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:Thanks for the votes! There are some good responses....I'll be sure to have something for everyone to sign on October 9th Smile Go iTeam!

Once again, I wish my race wasn't on regent same day or I would drive down to cheer everyone on...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Mr MattM wrote:Hate to do this but... a name change is imminent. As was noted by several people "iTeam" is heavily used and I cannot get any iTeam domain names. They are all taken. I have something in the works, but it will screw up the wonderful work Lisa did no the iTeam logo.

Lisa, I am sorry! Thank you for the cool iGuy! I'll leave it to you to figure out a new logo for the new site name... announcement coming sometime soon.

Again, thank you and forgive me for the name swap! It will be a one-time thing, I promise!

Yes, you can yell at me if you want... Sad

Matt, you're silly if you think I'd yell at you! No problem whatsoever with the name change, I completely understand!! I look forward to hearing what the new site name will be and figuring out a logo for it. Plus, the running "I man" did look somewhat like a T turning into an I....it's all good! Very Happy Very Happy I just thank you for giving us all the opportunity to come together and for you doing a great job with this site. Whatever site name you come up with, I am sure we will all love it! Keep up the great job, Matt! Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 424776184 Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 424776184 Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 424776184 Voting for iTeam Banner - Page 2 424776184
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2