365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nike Lunarspider R TZ

2 posters

Go down

Nike Lunarspider R TZ Empty Nike Lunarspider R TZ

Post  scottk Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Anyone race in these? I came across them at the Nike Outlet store in Aurora, IL.

My research shows they came out in May. Priced at $89. Nothing is listed on them on the Nike website. According to Running Warehouse, the size 9s are 5.3 ounces, versus 9.3 ounces for my Free Run+ 2s. I tried a pair on and they felt sweet. A little stiffer than the Frees, but way lighter.

Any info is helpful, I'm thinking about grabbing a pair for the Las Vegas HM.
scottk
scottk

Back to top Go down

Nike Lunarspider R TZ Empty Re: Nike Lunarspider R TZ

Post  Dave-O Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:21 pm

I've been racing in the Lunarspider since about July. I've used it from 5k to the marathon. I love it - lightweight but still semi-supportive. The sole is comprised of the same lunarfoam technology on the Lunar Racers, but its much thinner. The upper is similar to the previous Zoom Streak XC.

However, I'm not sure what the "T RZ" refers to. Is it different from the normal Lunarspiders?
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  scottk Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Dave-O wrote:I've been racing in the Lunarspider since about July. I've used it from 5k to the marathon. I love it - lightweight but still semi-supportive. The sole is comprised of the same lunarfoam technology on the Lunar Racers, but its much thinner. The upper is similar to the previous Zoom Streak XC.

However, I'm not sure what the "T RZ" refers to. Is it different from the normal Lunarspiders?

The R is 1st generation. The TZ is a limited release, it only went to select stores, they're not even on the website. If you google the exact name, there are pics available. They're grey camo.

And thanks for the info.
scottk
scottk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:18 pm

scottk wrote:
The R is 1st generation. The TZ is a limited release, it only went to select stores, they're not even on the website. If you google the exact name, there are pics available. They're grey camo.

And thanks for the info.

Whoa! I like those. I need a pair.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  scottk Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Dave-O wrote:
scottk wrote:

And thanks for the info.

Whoa! I like those. I need a pair.

Available right now at the Nike store in the Aurora Outlet Mall, I-88 & Farnsworth.
scottk
scottk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down